Lizzy

Months after the 97 children arrived and they didn't expect to be there that long,  they started to set up camps, create safe zones and started to work on the Jupiter.

                Flashback
When they were landing on the unknown planet Will caught a glimpse at a girl who was already eyeing him. She looked away as quickly as she could. When Will got up and went to go to check on Penny and Judy in the cockpit she turned at him once again and looked sad.
           End of flashback

Will didn't approach the girl after that, that is until she came into the work area where he was working.

She walked slowly up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around. "Uhh, hi my name is Lizzy." She said shyly. "Oh yeah, I know your name." Will said scratching the back of his neck nervously. He wondered why he was getting nervous in front of Lizzy when he talked to majority of the children easily without any hiccups. "Oh, yeah ok." When Lizzy was turning around he stopped her. "Hey ummm, wanna come over to my camp later this evening so I could get to know you more?" "Sure." Lizzy smiled softly. Then she went on her way.

"Ouuuui who's that cutey." Penny came walking over to Will. "Just a girl." "Friend." Penny added onto the end. "Oh come on Penny don't you have something to do?" He said blushing profoundly. Penny chuckled and left.

Evening came(6:00p.m) and Will washed off with some buckets of water and put on some fresh cloths. He went into his camp and layed on the bed he had made looking up at the night sky sighing heavily.

5 minutes later he heard a hey. "Penny go away." He said. "No it's me Lizzy." "Oh come in, come in." She moved the branches and went in.

She sat at the bottom of the bed while Will was still staring at the sky. "Whatcha' thinking about?" "Ahhh, nothing, you know just been stressed lately because I have 97 people to get off of this planet." He replied. " "Well don't stress, you know your sisters are there for you robot, Smith, Grant Kelly, the kids and even me." By that last part Will sat up. He was rosey red all over his face.

"You know you make me feel a way. Like you just make all the worry and stress vanish from my mind." "Oh really I do?." Lizzy said sarcastically. "Yeah like right now." He said patting the spot next to him. Lizzy took off her coat. She was wearing a black tank top and some bagging pants.

She then crawled next to him. "What's the first thing you want to do when we get to Alpha Centori?" Lizzy asked now laying on Will's chest. "Besides eat fast food?" He said which made Lizzy chuckle. "Spend time with you." Lizzy held up her head. She smiled and pecked him on the lips. She laid back down on his chest, and they were both flushed with pink. Will turned on a side and cuddled Lizzy till they fell asleep. Lizzy smiled and clung to him tightly.