Like You

Not less than 24 hours, Liam went back down to the camps with Vijei because he fractured his wrist. Knowing that, Vijei couldn't grip the rocks properly and if he did he would hurt the wrist more. When they were done wrapping Vijei's wrist they told the other children that the Robinsons were still on the mountain getting the rest of the gems.

When Lizzy heard this she became more worried but tried to help as much with everything to get her mind off of the safety of the 3 siblings.

A day went by and Will, Penny and Judy made it back to the camp with enough gems to get the Jupiter filled. Lizzy was relieved that they came back but had mixed feelings about Will. She was angry, sad, happy and so on so forth.

When Will saw Lizzy the first time he came back, he realized she was distant. He then carried the bags of gems to his work area, and quickly went and freshened up. When he was done he went to Lizzy's camp. He knocked and she said come in. She wasn't really expecting it to be Will though.

Every question Will asked she replied in one word answers.    Will sighed, "Liz what's going on? Did i do something wrong?" She started to let silent droplets of water roll down her cheeks. "Do you think it's not the time to have me here, I totally understand the situation if not." She said quickly. "L-liz, I can't lose you nor anyone here. You right now, your my joy, my peace and so much more." Liz looked up, she clung to Will who was standing at the bottom by the hand made bed. He held her waist tightly and laid his head on her shoulder. "I like you Will, a lot and when you have to do stupid heroic things, it's not easy." She said still hugging him. Will felt bad, his heart sunk.

He turned his head that was on Lizzy's should and kissed her neck in different spots. In between kisses he got out, "I like you a lot, like a lot." Lizzy had a little shaky breath by the feeling on her neck. She turned and pulled him to look at her. She went in and kissed him passionately. Will didn't want this moment to end.

Penny couldn't find Will and she had an idea where to look.

10 seconds later. "Hey Will we gotta, WHOA!" Penny said. "Penny!!" Will said. Lizzy turned her face away shyly. Penny grew a little grin on her face, "Judy called to the work area to get the gems melted and to fill up the Jupiter." And with that Penny left. Will sighed, "I'll see you later." He planted a sweet kiss on Lizzy's lips one more time and left.
Lizzy backed up onto the hand made bed in her camp and laid on it. She stared at the sky smiling at what just happened.

A/n: Lizzy and Will are 15 in this...Penny Judy and the rest are 17/18. The rest of the children at the camp are between the ages of 6-18.