The New Challenge

They both made it through the challenging lockdown and didn't let the temporary physical distance affect the long way going relationship. However, nature's tests were not over yet. Both of them had completed their undergraduate course, and now the graduation has to be done. 

For this, Nushi is to leave for Delhi, as she will pursue to study at Delhi University whereas Chikoo is to stay back at the home city. This time distance is going to be exponentially higher and shall remain for years. This sets a new challenge for both of them, as the distance intensity changes from temporary to semi permanency.

As of now, both of them are at a distance of 830m apart however, soon they shall be apart exponentially.

It's gonna be a long-distance one, however, it's yet to see how they tackle this challenge together. A couple who aim to go ahead together in life, can they keep their bonds entangled with the increasing entropy of the relationship? 

There are many questions yet to be addressed by Nushi and Chikoo. This new challenge promises to continue a sequel of this edition which shall be published in later times to come. 

If you enjoyed the story of this couple, then kindly upvote this book. Yes yes, right there on your screen you can see a star, click it, and if there are any recommendations, then kindly comment it out.

Thank You

Will be back with the next part of this story.