The First Meet

Nushi Bhatt was in her secondary schooling period when this incident took place. She was promoted to Std VIII after the annual examinations and the session-end break happened. Being at home and all her friends away physically, she used to run WhatsApp to stay connected with her friends. It was one afternoon, that Nushi got bored as hell. She found herself lonely enough, that she started looking into her WhatsApp groups to find and talk to some stranger people to have time pass. On searching up, she ended up on a random contact. 

The person was of her school then, so she felt like texting him and having some time pass for good. Yes, you read it right, it's him. Namely, Chikoo Agrawal. He was also of the same batch of Nushi however, they were never introduced earlier of that day. So, coming back to the point, she texted Hi, in about 5 minutes Chikoo saw the message. He sat down to have a thought about who could have texted him, he looked for the DP, but it was a group photo hence couldn't figure it out. Then he replied Hi, also he said sorry that he couldn't recognize the person. To this she texted, I am Nushi Bhatt

On listening to the name, Chikoo's mind got triggered. He asked himself, "Is she the same Nushi Bhatt of VIII-E whom I saw once then?" His brain started filtering out information about her from all corners of his lobes. He then replied, "You are Nushi Bhatt of VIII-E, Gargi house, a fair-skinned girl (no racism) who once came to our class with some doubts about the earthquake." On seeing her info like as of her biodata, she wondered how could he know about me so accurately! She asked back, "How did you know?". To this Chikoo said, "I Know You Very Well, Nushi Bhatt".

This statement of Chikoo was like a trigger of bonding for Nushi. She felt the togetherness in his words. Since then a normal conversation went on for a day. Both of them became friends and it was the end of a good day for both of them.

But the next day was a surprise yet unexplainably mysterious for both of them. It was more unexpected for Nushi and Desperate for Chikoo, Being the writer, I can't explain the idea behind what happened next but it happened out of the blue. Just consider it as an adolescence rush.

Chikoo decided to propose Nushi. By that time most of his classmates were also running in a relationship and so Chikoo also wanted to have a taste. The next day, they started with a normal conversation but Chikoo's mind was set for the thing. He wasn't considering the consequences of it and what and how to react if he got rejected on his first call. All he felt was that he will try up and without any preparation and ideas, he started to make his move.