Lockdown's Entropy

Then that the COVID-19 had already made its move into the world, then all the people were asked to stay inside of their homes and take all necessary precautions for the same. As of it, the government implemented lockdowns nationwide and the social distancing drive began everywhere. 

This caused initial chaos for the people as for them everything was shut down all do sudden that they couldn't process all these. Lives of people were affected socially as they could no longer meet each other, and so was the case with all other couples including Chikoo and Nushi. Handling things over online isn't everyone's cup of tea though. 

Then that the bonding and its maintenance was shifted online tools the things got normal with COVID-19, people faced is quite difficult for themselves to sustain over the online medium of relationships as of whatever they did was all virtually done and that didn't make sense to them much, however, some couples also found it fruitful for them as communication was smoother here than a normal face on the face. 

With not being able to meet the loved ones, Chikoo and Nushi's relation also started to get entropy slightly, with Nushi growing more and more negative about life and that relationship whereas Chikoo seemed to be on the positive side of the situation with a solid hope that things happen for reason and that lockdown stuff could be a nature's test to check bond strength among them.

 Then gradually the normalization took place of doing things online and sometimes the saturation level reaches a height where things get worse and either of them had to back off from the fights to ensure they don't mess up with the bond they carry. With times Nushi getting the worse of mood swings and Chikoo having no clue of how to tackle it, he used to take help from his friends and also sometimes from her friends too so that to know what's on the mind of a girl (That sounded insane, didn't it? Well, that's how Chikoo had always managed to protect their bond whenever things went out of hands).

With the increasing period of lockdown, the anxiety and tension also kept increasing for both of them as to how will this bond move ahead. But as I mentioned earlier that Chikoo was on the bright side of the situation whereas Nushi was preparing herself for the worst to happen, Chikoo got some nuts unbitten as of how they continued smoothly then. It's almost a resistance towards the increasing entropy of lockdown which most of the couples couldn't figure out.