"Don't you ever do that again!" She yelled at him. "I thought you drowned! Why would you do that Jungkook?" Her eyes start to well up.

He notice that her hands also shaking. "Chaeng, I just messing around with you. I just right behind you the entire time. I'm sorry." he took her shaking hands in his.

"Why would you scare me like that?"  She dragging in a deep breath. "I... I thought, I thought, you..."

"Hey, hey," he cupped her face. Her tears fell freely on her cheeks now. "I'm fine... I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd react like this. I'm sorry," he wiped her tears away.

"Please don't joke around like that again" her voice cracked.

"I won't. I promised" he said and pulled her into his arms. "I'm sorry.." he kissed her head.

***

"Do we really need to dress up like this?" Chaeyoung asked as the two walk hand in hand on the boardwalk, headed to their dinner place.

"Of course. It's final evening dinner in our honeymoon. It should be memorable, isn't it?"

"But wearing dress with this flip-flops?" She lift her left foot for him to see.

They both laughed.

"Doesn't matter. It looks good with your dress" he smile.

She's wearing long tropical print flowy dress with spaghetti straps and slits on the right side. Meanwhile Jungkook's wearing khaki long pants pair with white shirt with the top two buttons open.

When they arrived, intimate dinner for two served by the beach in their own private area already set up. The set encompassed by exotic flowers and flickering candles all around the place with a view of the ocean.

The sun sinking into the Gulf horizon creates the most beautiful vibrant sunset, spreading beautiful colours behind it such as red and orange. She couldn't think about anything else except being engrossed in nature's beauty.

"It's beautiful" Chaeyoung said in awe.

"Yes, you are beautiful" he tucked her hair behind her ear.

Chaeyoung elbowed him and rolled her eyes. He chuckled.

"What I mean is the setting for the dinner, coconut head. Come on I'm starving" she dragged him to the table.

Within a couple of minutes after they were seated, some staff began to put plates of food on their table. Each plate was just enough food for two servings. And for almost twenty minutes they continued to bring out food they served and either Chaeyoung or Jungkook not disappointed once. She was famished and her taste buds were already bursting with excitement.

When she try to taste their first courses, Chaeyoung dipped her spoon into a creamy soup of Saffron & Mussels, and it was sheer unadulterated heaven, followed by mouthwatering Steak as the second course which by appearances, looked so delicious, and it is delicious. The roasted veggies also smelled delightful. They ate until their soul satisfied. It was extraordinary meal indeed.

Afterwords, they finished the dinner with a good bottle of wine. The starlit sky and the smell of the ocean with the music performance, made it into a wonderful romantic dinner.

"Let's have a dance" Jungkook suggest.

"You know I can't dance Jungkook"

"We were dancing at our wedding days ago" he said matter of factly.

"Because it just a simple dance, swaying to the left and right"

Jungkook chuckled. "We can also do it like that this time. Come on, we can freestyle our dance," he pulled her from her seat just as the music played 'Stand by Me' by Ben E. King

Chaeyoung stood up and took off her flip flops. She put one hand on his shoulder, and the other hand holding his hand. Jungkook has one hand on her hip and the other holding her hand. They fell in step, letting the rhythm control their move.

Jungkook let go her hand and twirled her into his arms. He drew her close to his chest, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes sparkling and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Her blonde locks fell over her eyes, she began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but his hand clutched onto hers. He carefully laid her hand on his shoulder and delicately tucked her lock behind her ear. Her eyes twinkled.

She whispered ever so softly. "You know how to be romantic"

"Only for you, my chipmunk" she gigled at that. Jungkook smile.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through his body, and his fingers tingles in delight. His hand brushed across her cheek. His body was acting on its own. He leaned in and planted his lip on hers. Chaeyoung kiss him back eagerly. He smile against her lips and held her tight as the kiss continued.

In that moment, her fingers tracing down his chest, to his two unbuttoned shirt, touching his chest. Jungkook broke the kiss and pulled away a little, staring at her. As if asking with his eyes. Chaeyoung lower her gaze and just play with his unbuttoned shirt as a replay.

He smile meaningfully, "Want to go back to our villa?"

"Mmm" she nodded. Still not looking at him.

He hold her chin up and peck her lips before he say, "Be ready, I won't hold back anymore tonight" then he took her hands, headed toward their villa.

👀

***

*13/12/21*