Such perfect place for honeymooner like them, she nodded. Chaeyoung just about to lying down on the lounge beach chair when Jungkook handed her a sunscreen. "Here" he said.

"Thank you but I already-"

"Not you, but me. Help me applying this on my back" he grinned.

As the weather warms up, there's no place more inviting than the water. The couple decided to swim in an area that was about waist-deep and further. The water feel great though. Needing to cool her face off, Chaeyoung went under. The cold rush was invigorating. Resurfacing, she pushed the long clumps of hair out of her face.

Jungkook eyed her from a few feet away, his cheeks above the waterline now. Something in his gaze beckoned her closer.

"What?" She asked.

"Why don't you come here?"

Huh, there was no way she was going near him with those mischievous gaze. Not even if he dangled a cookie in his hand. She twisted around instead, dipping under the water, heading to the opposite way.

Jungkook chase her.

She scream and swam away from him to the sea-side of the beach. She reached there in a few strong strokes then stood on her feet, squeezing the water out of her hair.

"No, Jungkook stop" she said as he get closer and made a grab for her foot. She moved her leg out of his reach and swim back to the middle, "Ya! coconut head!" Chaeyoung giggled and shifted again as he reached for the other leg.

Jungkook chuckled.

She scooted back, completely out of his grasp. "Stop it, I'm tired"

"Then stay still. I 'll catch you easily"

"No way, you might do some nasty move to me" he raised an eyebrow and started coming closer again. "Jungkook I'm serious, and I'm hungry, let's stop this" she said, in hope that he would stop chasing her.

"Okay, one more round of swim, then we're done" he said, the water lapped around his shoulders. Nodding her head, she watched him disappear under the water. She leaned back and make her body float in the sea, closing her eyes.

Moment later, Chaeyoung lift her body up. She expected to see Jungkook floating on his back also but she doesn't see him anywhere. She scanned the beach, studying the twinkling surface for a mass of black hair. No sign of him. She swam back to the side, unease bubbled in her stomach. Did he leave her here as a joke? But wouldn't she have heard him?

She waited, thinking that any second he would break out of the water, lungs gasping for breath, but none. She kept searching the calm surface for any sign of him, growing more frantic with each sweep of her eyes. Her breath hitched. This was wrong. Had he hurt himself somehow?

"Jungkook!" She shouted his name. There was no response.

"Jungkook!" She try again as a hundred thoughts raced through her head. "Oh my God," Chaeyoung whispered. "This can't be happening."

She couldn't afford to think anymore. She had to do something. Just as she take a turn to call for help, the surface heaved in front of her and Jungkook burst from the water. Surprise and relief rushed through her, followed by the intense urge to yelled and then hit him.

"Gotcha!" He laughs, before it's died down when he saw her face. "Are you okay? You look a little freaked out."

Snapping out of it, Chaeyoung grabbed his slippery shoulders in an effort to assure her queasy stomach, he was alive and not brain damaged from lack of oxygen. Then she smacked his arm. Hard.