Special Chapter I - Right Time

Today was Rona and Seokhoon's fourteenth year of being in love with each other and as a way of celebrating it, the couple decided to have a peaceful and simple celebration all by themselves in Seokhoon's apartment unit where the two are now living in together.

It has been more than three years ever since Rona recovered from her sickness and her relationship with her boyfriend has progressed positively ever since.

At thirty-four years old, Rona sometimes feels that it was already time for her to get married however, she didn't want to pressure her boyfriend over proposing to her because she wanted him to propose to her when he was truly ready. Besides, marriage is not just as simple as that of a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. It is all about committing to someone for the rest of your life. When you commit, one must make sure first that he or she is ready already.

It was currently 7:00 pm and the both of them were busy unpacking the grocery goods they'd just bought at the supermarket a few hours ago.

So jagi, what do you want to eat for dinner?

Rona asked her boyfriend who was washing the fruits and vegetables they bought.

How about creamy garlic prawn pasta and vegetable salad?

Upon hearing Seokhoon's request, Rona smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

Okay, jagi. Can you please check if we still have medium prawns inside the fridge?

Being goofy, Seokhoon gave Rona a salute and replied to her before going toward the fridge.

Aye aye, captain.

Rona just chuckled and shook her head at her boyfriend.

He is thirty-four but he is still very cute.

Rona focused on preparing all the ingredients for Seokhoon's request until she heard Seokhoon calling her name.

Jagi, can you come here for a while, please?

Wondering why Seokhoon was asking for her to come to him, Rona went in his direction and when she arrived, she saw her boyfriend scanning all the contents of the fridge.

What's the matter, Seokhoon-ah?

We still have some prawns over here but I don't know if this will be enough.

Can I see?

Seokhoon turned his body towards her and gave her a container filled with prawns. Seeing that there were still enough prawns, Rona lets out a satisfied smile and nodded.

This is already okay, jagi. Thank you so much. So how about you fix yourself first while I cook? Don't worry, this will not take long.

Nodding his head, Seokhoon lets out a smile and kissed her forehead before responding to her.

That would be great. I'll wait for you in the dining area, okay? I'll set up the table once I finish taking a shower.

They were always like this. Seokhoon doesn't want to leave all the housework to Rona that's why he decided that the two of them will have their share in doing the household chores every day.

It only took about 15 minutes for Seokhoon to finish showering and right after he finished fixing himself, he went to the dining table and took out the different dining utensils they will use tonight to set them up on the table. As soon as Seokhoon finished setting up the table, he went straight to the kitchen to see how his girlfriend is doing with cooking their dinner.