Epilogue

While transferring the dish she cooked for her and Seokhoon's dinner into a plate, Rona heard some crying from the nursery room. Because of this, she quickly dashed there to see if one of the twins woke up.

Yes. Rona and Seokhoon are now parents to a wonderful set of twins which were a boy and a girl. It has been a year since the couple got married to each other and their married life has been filled with nothing but pure joy and happiness especially now that they already have their very own bundles of joy themselves.

Rona didn't know that she was already a month pregnant with the twins when she and Seokhoon got married. They only knew about their pregnancy when they noticed her stomach getting bigger as time passed by. Unlike other mothers and pregnant women, Rona didn't have weird food cravings and she honestly thought that she was only gaining weight.

Little did she know, she was already carrying the fruits of her romance and love with her longtime boyfriend turned husband.

All of them looked after Rona very well especially during the most critical stages of her pregnancy to make sure that she and her babies were in great condition. They didn't want the happenings of six years ago to be repeated once again hence, they looked out after her and checked up on her regularly.

As she entered the spacious nursery room, she saw her four-month-old baby boy crying inside his crib. Gently taking him out, he carried her and started to rock him.

What seems to be the problem, baby? Is there anything that hurts? Are you hungry?

Their baby boy continued to cry while Rona checked up on him to see if there was something wrong going with him. Seeing that he was perfectly fine, Rona began to sit on the mini couch in front of the cribs and gently rocked him to sleep while singing lullabies.

She was so into the moment that she didn't notice her husband, who has just arrived from work, staring at them from the door while smiling and gazing at them lovingly.

He slowly walked into the room and went beside Rona on the couch, wrapping his arms around her body.

Rona looked at her side and smiled at the sight of her husband.

Jagi, you're home.

Seokhoon smiled and nodded at her before kissing her forehead.

Is Seokhoon Jr. crying once again?

Rona pouted at him and frowned a little bit.

Jagi, how many times should I tell you that our baby boy's name is Hyun Min and not Seokhoon Jr.?

Seokhoon playfully smirked at her and replied.

Aigoo. No one can stop me from calling Hyun Min Seokhoon Jr. and Hyo Min Rona Jr.

Rona mentally facepalmed herself and after a few moments, Hyun Min stopped crying and fell asleep in his mother's arms.

Rona and Seokhoon smiled at the sight and the both of them placed a gentle kiss on Hyun Min's fluffy cheeks and returned him to his crib.

Don't you think Hyun Min looks so much like you, jagi?

Seokhoon smiled and nodded his head while staring at their babies' cribs.

Mmm-hmmm. He's just as handsome as me. And Hyo Min is just as beautiful as you.

Rona smiled at Seokhoon's response and buried her head in his chest as she hugged him.

What do you want them to become in the future?

Seokhoon hugged her back and looked at her in her beautiful eyes.

As long as the two of them are happy and healthy, that would be fine for me. I don't intend to have them follow in our footsteps.

You're right.

There was a brief moment of silence as the two of them continued to hug each other until Rona broke the silence and began to speak.

So shall we eat our dinner? I've cooked your favorite food.

With an excited facial expression, Seokhoon stood up and replied to her.

Now I'm getting really hungry. Come, jagi. Let's eat together.

While snaking his arms around his wife's tiny waist, Seokhoon guided his wife out of the nursery room and headed towards the kitchen to eat their dinner and have some alone time together.

Author's note:
And that concludes our story! Thank you so much for staying with this story and for all of the love and support you've given to it while it was still ongoing. I really appreciate everyone!

I will update maybe few special chapters but the publication date would be indefinite since I will be focusing more on the Game of Love next week.

So yes, that would be all for now. Thank you for joining me and Seokrona of course in this story and it really is now completed! Omg! 😭 I'll miss writing this.

Thank you, everyone and stay safe and healthy! 🥰❤️