suddenly y/n screamed, "AHHHH I NEED TO GO HOME NOW!! MY FRIENDS WILL KILL MEEE!!" y/n was about to run off but stopped when the kid asked her name "my name is agatsuma y/n!! you better remember that name!!" with that y/n run off very fast and left the kid with the blond boy. 

    and the kid known as TACHIBANA NAOTO, will hold those words until he grows up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    it's been a week since y/n went to school. like she said before, school is not that bad. she is getting closer to mitsuya and peh-yan and also with club members.

    she learned that the two were in a gang, tokyo manji gang. a famous gang that she has been heard about. she admitted it, she isn't surprised that mitsuya and peh-yan in a gang, y/n reaction was like;  'why i am not surprised?'

    and right now, she was on her way to get home and like always she got chased by a dog. another reason why she's a cat person.

    then she saw two kids that seemed like they were waiting for someone. the big sister one tried to calm her sister, while the little one, still crying.

    they feel like someone watching them and saw y/n who looked at them with a worried expression, they run towards her, "pretty onee-san!!"

    y/n who's bad with kids, don't know what to do, should she call police? should she call ambulance? should she call firefighter?

    "w-what can I help you?" she asked, as calm as possible.

    "our brother didn't pick us up, our friends already got home. it's only us left.." y/n can't help but want to punch their brother for being a fucking asshole.

    "what's your name?"

    "i'm luna, and this is mana" luna said, as y/n nodded

    "i'll send you two home, just tell me where's the direction okay? now, take my hands"

    "okay!!" the girls grabs y/n's hand, with that they off to their journey.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    y/n have to admit, she has a soft spot only for luna and mana. it's doesn't mean she's good with kids.

    after a long adventure of walking, they finally arrived. y/n let go of mana hand and ring the bell, she can hear footsteps coming toward them, "remember what said earlier okay, luna? mana?" the two cute kids only nodded.

     then the door opened and revealed two boys, which one of them is mitsuya takashi and another one is unfamiliar to y/n. 

    "luna! mana!" the boy cries in relief, as mitsuya almost cried, he thought his sisters got kidnapped or something and still didn't notice who was just in front of them.

    luna and mana just hide behind y/n, mad at their brother as they glared at the two boys. then the two boys finally notice y/n, who's look want to shout any minute from now

    "mitsuya..." the lilac haired male flinched, didn't use to this tone of her, the boy beside also scared what the girl want to do with him

    "HOW COULD YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP YOUR CUTE SISTERS?! THIS IS UNFORGIVEBLE!! I THOUGHT YOU'RE GOOD FUTURE HUSBAND FOR ME!!" the blond girl shouted angrily as she point her finger at him

    'this is your fault Hakkai.' mitsuya glared at the boy who is known as shiba hakkai, and hakkai only wants to run away.

    "LUNA! MANA! ATTACK THEM!!" 

    "AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"

    let's just that y/n told the two kids to hit their brother for forgot to pick them up. And y/n join them, her angry took over so she don't care that she punch her future husband.

    Let's pray for Mitsuya and Hakkai. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

i hate my life.