"Do I? I don't know what it is but, something's been up with you lately." He gives me a curious look.

"Yeah like what? Since you think you know everything."

"Every since you came back, you've been acting strange. You've been acting so sneaky, like your hiding something."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Reign

"We'll maybe I am." He stares at me and takes a deep breath.

"Are you-" He takes another deep breath. "Are you her?" He asks frustratingly. I shrug my shoulders as the answer.

"If I am then what? You're gonna kill me?" I challenge.

"Answer the question, Aubrei." I hear the slightest bit of panic in his voice.

Just say yes Reign, you want this to end so just say yes. "No, i'm not her." He looks into my eyes trying to find the tiniest bit of a lie.

"But you know who she is though, right?" I roll my eyes and get back into my bed.

"I don't know who the woman is, Luca. All I know is that she saved me. That's it." I know he doesn't believe it and I don't want him to, but I can't just up and tell him i'm Riley. "If you're done questioning, you can leave now." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm not, what happened between you and Amber in the office?" He pulls the chair from my computer desk and sits in it.

I lay down and pull the covers over my head. "Don't remember, go and ask her." He snatches the covers off of me and throws them on the floor. I count to seven in my head to calm myself.

"Tell me, now." It's sexy seeing him get angry but it's also pissing me off.

"You really want to know what I told her?" I get up and sit in front of him on the edge of the bed. "I told her that one day her quietus will come and that it will be me." He keeps his eyes on me. I take a deep breath. "When her time comes, just know that I have a reason. I have a reason for everything that happens in the future. And none of it is your fault." I look his way trying to see what his next move will be.

He sits there for a minute trying to gather up what I just said. "Who are you?" He asks in the quietest voice i've ever heard. I rise from the bed and he tenses up.

I gently grab both sides of his face. "Ask me again in the morning." I give him a slight smile before piercing his neck with an injection. He slumps down into my arms and I struggle a bit to get him on the bed.

He won't remember the conversation tomorrow.

I take another deep breath before I feel my lip start to tremble.

You sensitive ass bitch.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Luca

"Hey, baby." I turn around and see Aubrei standing there. "You're home early." She comes up and kisses me, she deepens the kiss but soon a baby is heard crying. She throws her head back and sighs.

I look around and see we're in a small suburban home.

"I'll get her." I say.

What the fuck am I talking about? Get who?

I open the bedroom door and see it's covered in beige colored walls and pink decorations. Big bold letters are placed on a wall above a cradle.

Logan.

I walk closer to the crying baby and gently grab her, she instantly stops crying once she sees me. I rock her and she lays her head on my shoulders.

"She never does that with me." Aubrei stands at the doorway and pouts. "Only Renzo did that."

Who the hell is Renzo?

"She's a daddy's girl." I say and lay my child back in her cradle.

"Yeah we'll daddy's other girl needs some attention too." She pulls me out the room and into another bedroom. Which i'm guessing is ours. She pushes me down on the bed and straddles me. "I have a surprise for you." She says with a huge grin.

"What is this surprise, my love?" I place my hands on her hips. She reaches over and grabs something from the night stand.

"I know we said no more secrets, but I have two more." She says with a smirk and I nod my head for her to continue. She looks down at something before I hear a click.

"I'm pregnant." She squeals and holds a pregnancy test in my face. And a picture of the sonogram, I look carefully at the photo and see not one but two heads.

Twins.

"Oh! I almost forgot the most important one." I give her a confused look, before a sly smirk is plastered on her face. She pulls out something so fast that I don't see it coming suddenly my vision becomes blurry and starts to fade out.

The last thing I see is someone, dressed in all black. Similar to Riley built.