(Final) Chapter 33-Perfect💕

There is going to be a lot of kissing and sentimental feelings in this chapter because I want to highlight their relationships since it's the last chapter.

(this might be a short chapter)

"Wow they really revealed their relationship" Mia said astonished, I nodded while drinking my boba tea.

"I think it's a good decision but me and the rest of the girls would like to keep ours private" I told Mia as she listened attentively, "Anyway I have to get going" she said.

"Oh is it important" I asked but I began teasing her, "My gosh, I didn't know you and Sun woo were a thing" I gasped in shock after teasing her.

"We're not a thing, I just started hanging out with him" shyly Mia gave me a wave meaning good bye and quickly scurried away.

Chuckling to myself, I continued drinking my boba tea and I walked from the bench I was sitting on and continued walking down the mall.

I passed several shops and still couldn't find my manager, Hmmm? Where could she be?

I steadily strolled passed a clothing store whilst I quickly walked into the food court. There I saw my manager ordering some sandwiches, I smiled because soon I realized I was a bit hungry.

Shortly after my manager was walking towards me with a tray of packaged sandwiches.

Mmm 😋

"Where's Mia" questioned my manager, "She had to go somewhere" I replied trying to hide the smirk on my face as I remembered the reason she had to leave.

"Well that's too bad, I bought too many sandwiches" my manager said sounding disappointed, "That's ok, that'll be more for me" I told her excitedly.

"Aren't you on a diet...... oh whatever" Her sentence trailed off before the smile on my face reappeared, "let's go eat!" I happily answered.

20 mins later

Still Karina's P.O.V

"I'm going to quickly go get us some drinks ok" my manager told me, "Sure" I replied full of eating all those sandwiches.

It had been a few mins since my manager left and out of boredom I scrolled through Instagram, with a clear dull face.

But soon I heard a knock on the window next to me and immediately gasped at who was in front of me.

"Jeno what are you doing here" surprisingly I saw Jeno, "what the-" I was cut off by Jeno mouthing, "can you let me in".

Rolling my eyes I reach over my seat belt and unlock the car doors. Once Jeno was inside, he quickly started caressing my cheek.

With furrowed eyebrows, I told him that my manager would be here any minute now but he shushed me and then escalated his romantics scheme.

Jeno had pressed his lips on to mine and I was fighting the urge to give in to it but I was worried that my manager would come back sooner.

She knows me and Jeno are dating but I'm still unsure about this.

Leaving his hand on my neck, I scratched my hand with my nail, nervousness was detected and Jeno pulled away.