Chapter 12- Relax and Enjoy some Dinner! 🍱

I'm not the type to get jealous but resentment grew through me as he gave her the blanket, I was shocked at my current emotions but I couldn't control myself. What I felt was still there and I tried my best to shrug it off but again it didn't work. Without realizing I was clenching my jaw and fists.

       They were talking for a while, which irritated me. "damn your whipped bro" I heard a whisper and looked down at the voice to be met by the maknae of Everglow, "what do you want" I gritted my teeth still focusing my gaze on Giselle. "oop your angry too, I just wanted to say if you want her so bad maybe try talking to her, I mean staring is kinda of creepy" Yiren suggested turning her gaze to Mia at the last part. "Well she won't talk to me" I quickly replied while relaxing my jaw as Giselle winked at me when she had finished her Hyunjin session.

      I turn my head towards Yiren with an arched brow, "so you got yourself into deep shit huh?" She said after waiting for awhile. I nod my head as I hear her chuckle, "that's on you, seems like you fucked up"Yiren bursted out of laughter as she tried to say the sentence with out her small giggles interrupting her. Rolling my eyes was the only thing I could do as she was right.

Im in deep shit with Giselle.

Mia's P.O.V

       I clenched in my breath that was waiting to be let out, but I felt like I could burst out crying if I let it out. Hot tears stinged my eyes as I watched Jeno stare at Karina lovingly, I knew he liked her from the moment I saw their interactions, Im a girl and I know Karina feels the same but I like Jeno as well but they seem so happy. Im not planning anything, Im just trying to let go of these feelings or at least I think I am.

           Well clearly if they were dating and everyone knew, the media would go wild and I stalk the Media like its an addiction. So I'd definitely know if they announced that they were dating, They must be dating in secret, Which means that I shouldn't know they're dating Which also means I can openly flirt with him and try and win him over. ARGH, I used to never think like this, seriously Mia ruining a relationship and taking advantage of the fact that they're secretly dating. No no no I need to stop, I took a small glance at Jeno vibing to Ateez who were just finishing their performance, I bit my lip showing how I may consider trying to flirt with him.

      "Mia your lip is bleeding" Sihyeon whisper-shouted as she caressed my lip with her baby wipes in her bag, which she had in case of any accidents. I hadn't noticed that I was biting my lip so hard that it actually started bleeding. After cleaning my lip, Sihyeon stated that she'll disinfect it after the award show. She didn't bother asking me why I hurt myself as she probably guessed as I was staring at Jeno when she turned to me.

      Have you guys ever experience having to let go of your lover because of his actual lover? Most people think it's just crying and that's it but its exhausting, your stomach aches, and your heart clenches every time you see him/her/them with that person. Well that's what happened, warm tears steadily slid out of my slightly closed eyes, I wanted to wipe them away but Onda who was at my left quickly wiped them for me as I slowly fell asleep on Sihyeon's shoulder.

Everglow's seating arrangement

Yiren | E:U | Onda | Mia | Sihyeon | Aisha

3 hours later

Still Mia's P.O.V

      "Mia, wake up we have to get our award" Onda whispered, Quickly I fluttered my eyes, adapting to the coloured lights and FθRΣVΣR'S waving our light stick, I take a deep breath and smile brightly at the camera coming our way. I easily shrugged off my sudden stomach ache and just put on different and fake emotions to the fans or else they'll think I'm rude to the ones that performed or the staffs.I laughed at my fakeness and continued walking up to the front to receive our awards.