Chapter 32- A Spiral Of Events 🗓

This is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote, so sit back and relax.

😌

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT"

That was the sound of our shocked CEO, I kept my eyes shut, I couldn't bring myself to face the person before me.

I was too afraid of possible consequences that he'd give me, the fear was breaking me apart but was calmed down as Chenle caressed my back.

The tension in my muscles was brought to loosen up a bit since Chenle was calming me down bit by bit but the thought of being kicked out of Aespa was still in the back of my mind. Licking my dry lips, I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard Chenle's signature chuckle.

Why was he chuckling at a time like this ?!?!

Finally opening my eyes, I was greeted with the smile of my CEO. Quickly letting go of Chenle's arm I look from an amused Chenle to a smiling CEO.

"Sir, are you okay with this" I spoke a little louder than before since now I wasn't so timid.

Lee Soo man nodded before clapping his hands as if he had just finished watching a spectacular movie. "Yes I'm fine with this, as long as you guys don't get too distracted"

My mouth was left ajar and this showed how shocked was, "Thank you so much sir, we'll be on our way" Chenle said whilst he pulled me by the arm as I was still in shock.

Once we walked out of the building something Chenille said shocked me, "Do you think we should reveal that we're dating" Looking up at him, I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean I don't know, it could turn out nice but then it could also end being a horrible decision" nodding, he looks at me smiling, "Well I want to tell everyone as soon as possible" chuckling at his comment, we continue walking towards the manager's car.

A few hours later ---- Jaemin's P.O.V

It was silent.

Really quiet.

And it was very awkward.

Both of us were too shy to talk, I'd say the location of this date is very wholesome.

I watched as Winter took a sip of her wine, her Beauty brought attention to my gaze and it was definitely worth it

Her short black hair was swiftly moving with the wind and it brought attention to her amazingly formed jaw line, her light cherry pink lips were naturally delicate as I found the happy sparkles in her eyes.

Although I could see she was happy, I wanted to make her happier. "Winter, could you pass me the wine please" I asked her politely, way to go Jaemin that was definitely charming.

I thought sarcastically and rolled my eyes, I think Winter noticed and she seemed a bit upset as she gave me the wine bottle. "Is this date boring?" She questioned me with furrowed eyebrows but I could tell she was a bit sad because of the fact that the sparkle in her eyes had vanished.