// Chapter 20 \\

The whole group fell down the void, into the unknown.

Emmet asked as he attempted to grab Lucy's hand, "Why does this keep happening to us!"

They both reached for each other and managed to hold their hands when suddenly the group found themselves at the end of the void.

It's a place beyond anyone knew, it's the Undar Da Closet system.

The Monkey asked, "What is this place?"

Everyone looked at the Toy Soldier, he was shocked to find out he didn't know, "I-I don't know."

The entire group gasped in synch.

"WE'RE DOOMED." Benny screamed at the top of his lungs, "SPACESHIP? SPACESHIP? SPACESHIP."

Unikitty began to morph into several different stages of her mood, "NO, GO BACK TO NORMAL."

MetalBeard's joint jumped out of his body, he ran after them.

Batman, Watevra, and Batman remained silent in their places.

Meanwhile, the strange group hugged each other and cried.

"Great." Lucy groaned, "Just as we try to find a way out we find somewhere nobody even knows about."

Emmet in realization, said, "We should try to find the real one then."

"Face it." Batman stood up, "We've been trying for this past few hours and we have found absolutely nothing."

Emmet raised his eyebrow like The Rock, "Are you guys giving up this easily?" 

The Rock popped into the frame and waved, "Thats my thing." He was kicked out by Lucy, he proceeded to yelp in pain.

"Anyways, let's do this together." Emmet smiled at everyone, "We have to try as hard as we can, giving up won't do anything, look at what happened to them." Emmet motioned at the newbies, "No offense."

"Non-Taken." Shanon replied.

Emmet jumped up and shouted, "So get up and man/woman-up cause we are getting out of this mess." 

"Nice words kiddo." Clutch patted Emmet's back.

"Watch out!" Lucy yelled as a giant wooden duck rolled towards them, it made quacking noises and rolled around in circles.

After the creature, a crowd of people came in, including strange animals and knights.

"Outsiders..." Laval the Lion Prince exclaimed, "It's been so long."

The duck stood next to an eagle, Eris the Eagle Princess spoke, "How did they even make it."

Clay Moorington a royal knight stood up, "Shall we protect you, M'Lord?"

"No." Laval face-palmed, "Just stay back."

"Yes, sir!" The Nexo Knights stood behind the Chima figures, "Ohh."

"Why are you here?" Eris flew around the group, questioning their visit, "This place is doomed."

Cragger sat down as a puppy, panted and rolled.

Mayhem stood up and defended her allies, "For your information, we were escaping another doomed place."

"Bad decision." Macy coughed.

Axl elbowed her and both began to fight, the other knights proceeded to join them. The giant duck and Cragger joined forces and attacked them as well.

The random citizens behind them used random pieces they found on the floor and joined the big fight, including Laval and now every Chima member.

Herb and Shanon looked at each other and shouted, "ATTACK." They charged into the fight, being followed by the monkey, the panda, the snail, the bird, and surprisingly the Toy Soldier.

Batman stated, "We should get out of here."

"Yeah, I was about to say that." Lucy said as she grabbed onto Emmet's hand.

On the search for the new way out, Lucy grabbed a Po-Leesh Ree-Mover of Nah'yil.

As they found the exit, a strange-looking old man stopped them, "You shall not pass..."