// Chapter 8 \\

Their savior came into the spotlight, it was an average-looking man with a beard, an eyepatch, and swept-back wavy tousled hair, he looked like some sort of explorer, "Clutch Powers mate, at your service."

The others gasped in amazement, while Lucy and Batman weren't impressed at all.

"Come with me if you don't wanna die." Clutch offered his hand to Lucy, but she denied it b slapping his hand.

Lucy turned around to her friends and said, "That's my line, besides we can't trust him!"

"I mean you resued me in a very familiar way so..." Emmet said, "So maybe we can?"

Queen Watevra then morphed into a horse and said, "I'm the Queen, and I demand we go with him."

"Sounds fair." MetalBeard stated.

"Alright people." Clutch tightened his lasso, "Get inside that enormous truck i parked back there, i need to handle some creepy animals."

"You won't get away with this!" Bonnie shouted as she struggled to break free.

"Oh sweet Bonnie Rabbit, this time I will." Clutch grinned, "So it's a win for me."

"No!" Bonnie tried to bite the rope but was unable.

"So-Long guys!" Clutch yelled as he hopped into his truck and drove off.

"GET HIM!" Bonnie yelled in anger as the fabuland animals slowly got up from the fight, "Bring our meal back!"

"These animals never give up, it's actually really cute." Clutch said as he drove past some dead trees, "Okay tighten your seatbelts."

"Why?" Sweet Mayhem asked.

"Is I turning into a spaceship?" Benny asked in excitement.

"No." Clutch replied, "But we are indeed flying."

Batman crossed his arms since he was obviously jealous, "Not better than the Bat Mobile."

Clutch then drove them into a cliff, the truck proceeded to fall from it.

"Hooray!" Unikitty cheered as she assumed it was fun.

"O H M Y G O S H." Emmet screamed, "I can't look!"

"Don't worry." Clutch looked back at the others.

"You're insane!" Lucy shouted.

"Maybe!" Clutch replied as he was obviously calm about it.

"We're dead!" Emmet hugged his knees and rocked himself on the floor.

As soon as the truck crashed into the ground, the passengers were ejected along with seats and released into a dark place, the fabuland animals arrived at the crash.

A mouse sniffed the remaining, "No sign of life."

"Yeah, I didn't find anything, like at all." The cat replied, "We should head back."

"Yeah." The mouse agreed.

Soon the patrol left and headed back to their terrifying abandoned city.

The gang was ejected into a river where they nearly drowned.

Clutch sighed in relief, "I love this rat pee river."

"Do you have any idea of where we are going?" Lucy asked as she avoided touching the river by standing on Emmet's head.

"No." Clutch replied as he fell from a waterfall, "Gah!"

"We're doomed." Lucy sighed in disappointment.

"Hold yourselves guys!" Emmet shouted.

The group proceeds to fall from the greenish waterfall splashing into the pond that it led to.

The gang climbs out of it drying themselves on the way.

"Who even are you?" Lucy asked in anger.