// Chapter 16 \\

Lucy was tired of waiting, she proceeded to frontflip and land in front of everyone, "Stay back!" She used the same object of before, "Let us through."

"Oh, I don't think we're letting you." The Jester said, he purposely tripped and continue his sentence, "Do that."

The Shark-man facepalmed, "Give it up guys, we're not threatening."

"Well, you look really threatening to me." Lucy said as she gave them a dirty look.

Emmet gasped, he pushed Lucy back anD shouted, "Okay." He let out a nervous laugh, "You guys seem very nice, so maybe if you're kind enough to, uhm."

"There is no secret exit." The Toy Soldier said drily.

"WHAT." The entire gang gasped in shock.

"You can't be serious." Batman said, "We came all the way here, for this?"

"Yes, that's exactly what you did." The Toy Soldier assured them.

The brick-build bird and the living bush looked at each either and shrugged.

"So you're telling me..." The Queen morphed into her regular form and slithered towards the Toy Soldier, "I was hunted down by animals, drove a ship and fought 4 different clans to find an exit, that does not exist?"

"Aye!" MetalBeard smiled as he heard the word ship being mentioned.

The Toy Soldier nodded his head, "Yeah, basically yeah."

"Don't forget about..." Benny bit his lip and screamed, "THE SPACESHIP!"

"And that." The Queen shook her head in disappointment.

"I don't get it." Unikitty said, "Why would he lie to us?"

"It depends on who the 'He' you're talking about is." Herb, the floating droid replied.

"Clutch Powers." Lucy stepped up, saying his name proudly.

"He lied to you." The whole group replied in the same tone.

"That dude is totally nuts!" The Monkey yelped, "He's the one to blame for everything."

"What are you talking about?" Emmet asked, kind of disappointed by Clutch.

"Oh, they didn't know..." Shanon, the other robot whispered to Herb.

"Care to explain." Lucy raised an eyebrow at the group.

"Gladly." The Toy Soldier grinned, "Follow my lead."

Our heroes followed the Toy Solider long with a small group from the figures they had previously seen before.

The Monkey pulled some vines and revealed a breach, he gestured for us to get inside. The Toy Soldier lit up a torch by using Shanon's antenna.

The Toy Soldier cleared his throat and spoke, "In the beginning, all these realms coexisted in harmony in their own territories, somewhere called Earth. But then the creature whom we call The Woman-Downstairs took us away from our home, and her ally replaced us with well, you. We were sucked into this void, once we all tried to work together to escape, but it never worked. Everyone lost hope after a while, except for us, but then we accepted our fate just like them. The only difference is; this place corrupted their minds, they became aggressive, manipulators and traitors, forming clans. Only a few places are calm, the town and the woods, where you are right now, any questions so far?"

Lucy nodded, "Firstly, how do we know we can trust you? Secondly, what does any of this have to do with Clutch?"

"We're literally living in the woods." Herb said annoyedly.

Toy Soldier sighed, "Clutch has to be the most affected individual."

"How so?" General Mayhem asked, showing a little concern.

"He was a celebrity on earth." Toy Solider explained, "Quote 'The greatest explorer ever', after the whole incident he was ignored by everyone, he wasn't the star anymore, the people had different role models in this universe. This made Clutch go insane, his personality was affected, his rage and celebrity persona were combined into one, along with his obvious insanity."

Lucy cheered, "I knew it."

"I thought the rabbit wad worse, but I also knew." Batman bragged, again.

Herb floated towards them and said, "Well, Bonnie isn't the worst actually, she's actually just trying to help you from being manipulated by a madman."

Emmet was mind blown, his hair flew into the sky and his jaw dropped entirely, he gasped for minutes.