// Chapter 5 \\

A twelve-year-old girl protected The Cat from an older woman who tried to make it come apart with her vacuum cleaner, "No mom stop!"

"Bianca, please excuse me." Mother tried to get the toys from her.

"No!" Bianca was unable to save the toys, "Finn do something!"

"I'm busy." Finn replied as he studied for college, "Can't you see?"

"You two don't even play with these anymore, besides the playsets are full of dust, that proves something at least." The mother used the vacuum cleaner to gather every piece and Minifigure together.

"Finn doesn't, I do! and I'm pretty sure he still cares-" Bianca noticed her favorite toys and gathered them together, "About them."

"They are useless to me now." Finn replied harshly as he continued to study.

"I have to go." Bianca proceeded to run away to her room.

Emmet opened his eyes again, he woke up on Unikitty's back, "Gah! where am I?"

"Escaping." MetalBeard replied as his head showed up next to Emmet.

"What the-" Emmet turned around to see Queen Watevra and Batman hugging each other, "Robin?"

"He's gone." Lucy stated as he turned around to face her, "Along with everybody else we care about.

"Planty?" Emmet asked nervously.

"Not alive." Lucy replied as she held herself.

"Come on!" Benny held onto Mayhem as both landed on top of Unkitty.

"Roar!" Unikitty roared as she jumped from the top of a building landed on the floor, "I'm tired."

"It's alright Unkitty, we're making it." Lucy patted her friend trying to motivate her, "Yeah, we're making it."

Unikitty in the form of UltraKatty jumped off-limits from the city falling into a portal that would lead them to unknown regions.

The void of vacuum clean'ar was stopped before it could enter the portal.

The small group of survivors screamed as they fell through the strange portal that would lead them into a new dimension never discovered before by any creature or species.

"Leave me alone!" Bianca cried as she climbed upwards to the attic.

"Bianca-" Mother tried to reach for her, but the young girl locked herself in the upper room, "Finn come here and get your sister!"

"I don't have time for that!" Finn replied as she was in his bedroom.

"Honey?" The mother asked for her husband.

"Sorry sweetie, I'm trying to find my pants!" The Man Upstairs, in this case downstairs replied.

Bianca proceeded to place multiple boxes in the top of the entrance making it unable to open it from the other way around, "I can't believe this is happening." she looked around confused, "I forgot this place existed."

She opened her small purse and revealed the only Minifigures she could save that included a foreman, a goth-looking lady, Batman, a spaceman, a unicorn cat, a robot pirate, another space person, and the queen, "Woah."

She looked around the room and approached it with no fear.

The survivors continued to fall through the endless portal they went through.

"We're going to keep falling forever!" Emmet screamed as the portal was indeed ending.