// Chapter 7 \\

Unikitty and Mayhem made it to the top of the tower, they breathed heavily as they watched the creatures look for them from the ground.

"What are those?" Unikitty asked as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Fabuland citizens, there are some of them living with us, and its place where we are is Fabuland, one of the forgotten kingdoms." Mayhem explained as she pointed at a giant sign hanging in the sky, "Something is clearly wrong with them."

Benny and MetalBeard trembled while the Fabuland animals circled them, an elephant was eating ice cream the animal decided to throw the remains inside of MetalBeard's trash can, when MetalBeard suddenly shot the animal before it could reach him, "You don't mess with pirates lad!"

"Woah!" Benny hopped out of his bin when he noticed all Fabuland animals staring at them, "Oh."

The fabuland animals rushed towards the two as they ran to the woods, screaming in fear.

Batman and Queen Watevra hid behind whatever the throne room was.

"You okay Batsie?" Queen Watevra asked as she checked on her husband, "Hum?"

"Yeah, and you Watevs?" Batman checked on his wife, "Hum?"

"I'm good, I assume you are as well." The queen looked over the window noticing every citizen was gone.

"Yeah." Batman agreed, he hugged his wife tightly.

Then they heard footsteps noises, the couple already knew they were done for.

Emmet and Lucy rushed through the woods never looking back just forward with no hesitation, they were painting not even noticing their friends were gone, Lucy grabbed Emmet's sleeve and pulled him up to a tree.

"Woo." Emmet breathed heavily while resting after the long run.

"We're safe." Lucy said looking around.

"Where are the others?" Emmet asked.

"Hiding." Lucy replied.

"We need to find them!" Emmet jumped off the tree accidentally calling unwanted attention.

The bunny turned its head all the way around, the bunny caught Emmet and captured him along with Lucy who was caught by a bird.

Each one of them was captured and tied up to a tree, the Fabuland animals high-fived each other.

"At last we have food." The Bunny grinned magnificently, "Come on guys."

The animals gathered around.

"Who are you?" Emmet asked as he spat multiple leaves off his mouth.

"Bonnie Rabbit, a pleasure to meet you my soon-to-be meal." Bonnie shook Emmet's leg, "After all this year we finally capture the ones who kidnapped half of our people."

"Kidnap?" Queen Watevra laughed, "That's not true."

"It is, the sausage fingers you sent got them." Bonnie looked at them angrily, "And now we took you from them, and we're goin' to eat ya."

"Wait!" Emmet yelled, "They're gone, and we're the only ones that can save them!"

Bonnie paused, "Beg your pardon?"

"There's this void, that sucked everything we ever knew, and we are the only ones that were able to escape."

"No..." Bonnie was broken, "That can't be true.."

"Unfortunately it is." Batman stated.

"No! you're lying!" Bonnie growled at them, "Prepare the fire!"

"Yes ma'am." Edward the elephant nodded as he made fire by throwing a torch in multiple logs, "Fire."

"Cook em'." Bonnie ordered, as she watched her prisoners being carried to the bonfire, "Faster."

"No! wait!" Emmet shouted, as he was tied up on the top of the fire.

"I'm too handsome to die!" Batman cried loudly.

"You're the ugliest person I have ever seen." Bonnie stated then slapping Batman, "This one will be the healthiest to eat."

"No!" Batman complained, "You can't eat Batman!"

"Oh, actually I can, and will." Bonnie smirked like a little evil animal, "And now you just need to accept your-"

Suddenly Bonnie is lassoed by some unknown person, "What?!" Bonnie is thrown in a trash bin.

Batman then uses a Batarang to cut the rope and untie him and his friends, "Everybody move!"

The unidentified hero fought every fabuland animal left and knocked them unconscious, Bonnie watched in horror as she was tied up to a rotten tree, "No way."

"Who are you?" Emmet asked curiously as the hero was yet to be revealed.