// Chapter 18 \\

Lucy walked backward, shocked by her discovery. Then suddenly she bumps into something or someone.

"But it is." The voice replied.

Startled by the voice, Lucy punches however it is.

"Ow!" Bonnie complained, "What the heck."

"Bonnie?" Lucy raised her eyebrow.

"And me." Clutch walked into the frame, "Please wait before you do anything."

"Clutch." Lucy glared at him, "You lied to us!"

"I didn't." Clutch shook his head, "Your friends are in grave danger."

"No, they're not." Lucy chuckled, "They would be if they were with you."

"What." Bonnie glared at her, "We've been trying to help you this entire time."

"This doesn't make sense, like at all." Lucy said.

"You're right." Bonnie sighed, "It doesn't."

"Why do you think there are so many people in this doomed place?" Clutch asked.

Lucy replied, "Because there is no way out."

"There is." Clutch stated, "But your new friends are hiding the truth about it."

"The Toy Soldier said we couldn't trust you." Lucy gave Clutch a suspicious look.

Bonnie sighed, "We should've warned you about those freaks before." 

Clutch grabbed his lasso, "But we're not joking, your friends are in actual danger."

"How am I supposed to know if can trust you?" Lucy asked.

"That's the issue dear, you can't." Clutch posed heroically, "Come on!"

"No!" Lucy grabbed Clutch's hand and stopped him, "Care to explain.." Lucy pulled more fabrics revealing more boxes, "What are these?"

"This is where we all came from." Bonnie explained, "Nobody knows where they came from for sure,  but that's why you can see you and your friends' faces on these boxes.."

Bonnie proceeded to reveal the playest where she came from, she shrugged.

"Ugh, let's just go!" Clutch complained, running off deeper into the cave.

Bonnie and Lucy followed him, as fast as they could.

Back at the hidden forest, Batman and Watevra cuddled together in a corner, Benny built spaceships with random bricks he found on the floor, Unikitty tried to contain her rage while the panda and the bird tried to comfort her, MetalBeard played with his cap staring at the ocean, Sweet Mayhem fixed her weapons accidentally shooting the bush giving him a smiley face, meanwhile, Emmet just laid on the floor with other creatures.

Emmet stared into the purple-ish sky and asked, "How many stars are there in the sky?"

"Seven." The Monkey replied.

Emmet giggled, "Just as I thought."

The stars were actually the lamps from the attic, but of course, they wouldn't know that.

"I miss the earth." The Monkey sighed as he cuddled his fellow Toucan friend, "I miss eating bananas."

"You probably wouldn't miss it now." Emmet stated, "It's not peaceful."

"That sounds depressing." Herb said.

Shannon then bumped him, "Herb!"

"What was that for Shannon!" Herb yelped, "Ow!"

The Jester kept laughing at them for some reason.

"Why is the earth not peaceful anymore?" The Shark-Man asked.

"Because it's abandoned." Emmet explained, "Only the strongest and smartest survive, not the Justice League tho."

"But Batman's here." Herb pointed out.

Emmet looked down and sighed, "He's barely a hero anymore."

Batman raised his head and shouted, "Yes, I am!"

"Whatever." Emmet sighed, "Anyways, this place can be nice, I guess."

"Admit it." Toy Soldier walked towards them, "It's really not."

"We'll have to get used to it I guess." Emmet shrugged, looking at the surroundings, "It does look kind of familiar."

"It is not." Toy Soldier shook his head, he brought in a weird robot with eyelashes of random bricks, "Meet the Face, she'll assist you if you've got any questions."

"Helping is nice!" The Face exclaimed, giving Emmet a cup of water.

"Oh than-" Emmet was about to drink the water when suddenly it was snatched from his hand by Lucy.