// Chapter 3 \\

Emmet and Lucy entered the palace from below where they meet with Alfred.

"Tea?" Alfred walked up towards them offering them a drink, "Hum?"

"No, thanks." Lucy said as she looked around.

"That's fine." Alfred looked back, "This is very awkward."

"What are they doing here?" Ice Cream Cone floated as he interrupted, "Alfred!"

"What?" Alfred looked at him confused, "They just walked in."

"That's true, we want to speak with the royals." Emmet said.

"They are not available at the moment." Ice Cream Cone made his voice deeper, "So you're not allowed to get any further to the throne room."

Alfred threw the tea at Ice Cream Cone's face, "Follow my lead."

"Great!" Emmet chuckled happily.

Alfred led them way into the throne room, but before they opened the doors Ice Cream Cone showed up, "Wait! Let me introduce them first."

Lucy sighed in anger, Emmet nodded and said, "Okay!"

Ice Cream Cone cleared his throat before cleaning his face, "Introducing, Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, King Bruce Markallus Batman, and Prince Robin."

Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi revealed herself in a horse form, she proceeded to scream, "No!"

"What?" Lucy and Emmet asked confusedly.

"Hey!" Robin waved at them cheerily, "Yay!"

"You're not supposed to be here!" The queen complained as she covered her plans with her huge fur coat, "Oh dear."

"What are you doing here!" Batman approach hed the two.

"We have requests." Lucy replied as she crossed her arms.

"No, we already told you not to stay here." Batman tried to push them away, "I could smell your breath from the throne." 

"It smells like noodles!" Robin smelled it, "No ew, I am dead wrong."

"It's fine Batty, let them in." Watevra uncovered her ideas and let the others see them.

"So what is it?" Emmet asked in curiosity.

"A surprise party, for." Batman explained as he walked towards his wife.

"Our anniversary." Both said as they snuggled together.

"Hooray!" Robin spat confetti on them while clapping his hands continuously.

"You're planning a surprise party, for yourselves?" Lucy raised her eyebrow in confusion, "That's weird."

"It's exciting!" Emmet joined the royals and laughed with them.

"Emmet, the request." Lucy glared at them as she watched them.

"Oh, right." Emmet said later standing up, "May I have a request?"

"Yes, honey." Queen Watevra bobbed her head, "Go ahead."

"Lucy and I wanted to have shelter in the Batcave along with every other citizen who is in danger at this very moment." Emmet said calmly.

"No!" Batman jumped in front of his wife, "We're certainly not doing that! we're using the Batcave for the party and the party only!"

"And only guests will be allowed." Robin joined his father, "Right padre?"

"Great we're staying there either way." Lucy approached the throne.

"Who said you were invited." Batman raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, they were the ones we forgot about!" Watevra grabbed the invitation and wrote their names in it, "There you go.'

"No!" Batman grabbed the invitation and swallowed it, "There is no way we're inviting them."

"Why not tho? they look so nice, I mean Wyldstyle is a little scary but-" Robin blushed as he looked at her, "Hum."

"Okay fine we;re inviting them." Batman walked towards the invitations and wrote a new one to them, "Here."

"Can we at least discuss the shelter situation?" Lucy asked as she looked at the royals.

"Well, yes." The queen agreed on that, "But we need to hear the people's opinion as well, so we're having a meeting at The Cat today."

"Sounds fair to me." Lucy crossed her arms, "Thank You Queen Wa'Nabi."

"No problemo." The queen waved as they left, "Bye."

"Bye guys!" Emmet waved as well, "It was good seeing you."

"No, you two shoosh!" Ice Cream Cone kicked them out, "Finally."

Emmet and Lucy fell next to each other holding hands.

"Now we just need to wait 5 hours." Lucy stated looking back at the palace.