Chapter 7.

▪︎ Isabelle's Pov ▪︎

Today was a new day. It was the 2nd of December which meant my birthday was tomorrow and I was turning 18.

I couldn't believe how fast 18 came. I could still remember the days of kindergarten as if it were yesterday.

I wasn't going to school today or tomorrow. That's the fun part when your birthday falls on a weekday.

Today was just a chill day for me.The weather wasn't sunny. Instead, the sky was dark and gloomy. It seemed as if later on, it would rain heavily.

Amelia, Caitlyn and Peyton still went to school today although I was home. We decided that we'll all meet up after.

My parents were gone to work which meant I was alone at home. I had the whole house to myself and I could do whatever I wanted.

But I was too innocent to do anything wrong. I couldn't even bring myself to invite guys over or anything. It just wasn't me. I wish I could have been one of those baddie girls but nah. I was Isabelle Marie Grey. The sweetest girl in Los Angeles city.

Sometimes I wondered what life would be like if I wasn't sweet and happy all the time? It was just a weird little thought.

I put my thoughts away and decided to get out of bed. Because I was starving, I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat breakfast before bathing.

I made tasty little omelettes with two burgers plus a portion of chicken pops with some fruit juice. Like I mentioned before, I was a heavy breakfast eater.

And before my mom and dad could leave, they told me that there was pizza in the microwave. I ate two pieces of that too. I wasn't a very healthy eater, I know. But did I care at all? No!

That's just the typical life of mine. To eat and drink all day.

People actually get scared when they see how much I eat for a day and yet, I'm still able to remain the same size. I don't even workout. I don't believe in that. I don't care about my size. I live life. My way. And if I want to do something, I'll do it.

If I really cared about my figure then I would've watched my eating habits. But nah, you only got one life to live. So live it to the fullest.

After breakfast, I went back upstairs and had a cool bath. This time, it wasn't a shower. I had a nice time in the bath tub. Something I do very occasionally.

I actually made my mom buy bath bombs. So when I have a bath in the tub, I throw two different colours in and it's so fascinating.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel. I went over to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

I chose a lovely black jumpsuit with green leaves designed on it. I didn't do any makeup today but I added a little gloss to my lips. I didn't worry about nice shoes, I just walked around with my socks.

 I didn't worry about nice shoes, I just walked around with my socks