Learning

Emma looked back at Nat and gave her a confused look.

"What's wrong baby?" Nat asked.

"All me?" Emma asked.

"Yes baby these are all for you and so is the stuff in the other bags." Nat says sweetly.

"Otay mama." Emma says before redirecting her focus on the bag next to her. Nat saw the hesitation and started pulling the clothes out the bag laying them on the bed for Emma to look at. Emma's eyes widened at the amount of the clothes that were pulled out the bag and hugged Nat starting to cry.

"Baby don't cry." Nat says softly while rubbing her back.

"Tank vyou mama." Emma said. Emma eventually calmed down but grew hungry after all the crying. Emma started whining.

"Baby what’s wrong?" Nat asked, confused.

“Hung’y.” Emma says through whines.

“Okay baby lets get some food for you.” Nat says, picking Emma up and bringing her downstairs. They headed straight to the kitchen and started looking for something to eat. Emma watches Nat’s movement before looking at the milk that is in the fridge. Nat picked up on the slight gaze and spoke.

“Baby, do you want some milk?” Nat asked. Emma nodded her head shyly.

“Okay baby I can give you some milk, but you have to stay right here so I can get a cup.” Nat states placing Emma on the counter.

“Otay mama.” Emma says, while watching Nat disappear. Emma sat there for a few minutes before Nat returned with two things.

“Okay babygirl since I don’t know which you preferred. I have two things, a bottle and a sippy cup. Which one do you want?” Nat asked, calmly. Emma pointed towards the bottle before making grabby hands towards Nat wanting to be picked up, Nat picked her up and headed towards the fridge grabbing the milk. Nat poured some into the bottle before putting it in the microwave for a few seconds, she took it out and tested it on her wrist making sure it wasn’t too hot. She handed the bottle to Emma expecting her to grab it but instead she didn’t, making Nat feed her the bottle.

“Do you wanna go back upstairs to finish the bottle babes?” Nat asked. Emma nodded still suckling down the bottle, Nat took the bottle from Emma and walked back upstairs holding her. Emma slightly whined when Nat took the bottle but instantly relaxed when she figured out where they were going. Nat opened her door and entered before closing it behind her walking towards the bed, Nat sat down on the bed in a comfortable position before cradling Emma in her arms. She placed the bottle by Emma’s mouth and watched as she instantly latched on to the bottle looking up at Nat with pure adoration in her eyes. Emma guzzled down her bottle in a matter of minutes, once her bottle was gone Nat took the bottle from Emma’s lips and set it on her bedside table before moving Emma who was lightly whining from the loss of the bottle