Nickname

"Do you want to call her and talk to her?" Wanda questions. Emma nodded, calming down, Wanda pulled her phone out of her pocket and calls Nat. Nat instantly answers.

"Hey Wanda." Nat says.

"Hey, someone wants to talk to you." Wanda states handing the phone to Emma.

"Wh-." Nat was cut off by Emma.

"MAMA!!" Emma screams, excitedly.

Nat, taken back by the nickname, answers,

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Nat asked.

"I miss vyou." Emma said, shyly.

"Aww I missed you too baby, I'll be home soon I promise baby." Nat states.

"Otay mama." Emma says, handing the phone back to Wanda.

"Bye Nat." Wanda said.

"Bye Wands." Nat says, hanging up. Emma looks at Wanda.

"Vhat name?" Emma sweetly asked.

"Right, my name is Wanda." Wanda says.

"Hi Wan'a." Emma says. Wanda giggled at her pronunciation.

"Let's go downstairs sweetheart." Wanda says, slowly. Emma ran to Wanda's open arms and allowed Wanda to pick her up. Wanda walked downstairs with Emma, the young girl saw everyone staring and hid her face in Wanda's shoulder, Wanda rubbed her back and started talking to the team.

"Hey guys." Wanda says.

"Why are you holding her? Nat's gonna kill you." Tony states.

"No she won't, she knows I have Emma, right sweetheart?" Wanda asked.

"Mhm." Emma answers shyly. The team continues to talk with Wanda when Nat walks in with bags. Emma looked over at the door and saw Nat.

" MAMA!"Emma yelled, trying to get out of Wanda's grip. Wanda released her and she ran to Nat, Nat picked her up hugging her and kissing her head.

"Hey baby." Nat says.

"What did you and Wanda do while I was gone?" Nat asked.

"Tawk." Emma says sweetly. Nat nodded.

"Do you wanna see what I got for you?" Nat asked.

"YEA!" Emma says excitedly.

"Ok baby but you have to calm down." Nat says picking up the bags still holding Emma.

"Otay mama. " Emma says, wrapping her little arms around Nat's neck. Nat walks upstairs with Emma and the bags, Nat opens her door and walks in kicking the door closed behind her. Nat placed Emma on the bed and set the bags down beside it, Emma climbed over to where Nat had just sat down and sat on her lap. Nat leaned down and grabbed the first bag placing it next to her on the bed, Emma looked at it but didn't touch it.

"Baby go ahead and look in it." Nat encouraged.

"Otay." Emma said, reaching out for the bag. Emma looked in the bag and started pulling the clothes out the bag in shock at how many outfits there are