12

| not gonna lie narut is the definition of beauty. |

|| a happy new year to you all ||

| i will be honest here, well ummm... Okok here it goes, i 50% dont like sasunaru and other 50% i ship them, the main reason why i dont like is, sasuke trying to kill naruto three times. Other reason why i like sasunaru ship is, sasuke is some one who accepted and never seen naruto as a monster, he admitted himself that e liked him and before that he consider naruto as he only friend who saw him equally, also sasuke defended naruto when sakura was back bitching about naru-chan. Other than that i dont ship them en any way possible.|

|i might write and book separately for sasunaru/ shinaru/ indnaru/ izunaru/ Itanaru. They are rare ones along with other. But except for sasunaru it is main ship. Do tell me which ship you want to read first i will start writing that.|
___________

Orochimaru stormed inside the building, in hurry as if he was followed by someone, he looked frustrated and sad, he had unbelievable expression that worried konan who witnessed it, with out greeting konan, he went to drink water. Konan knew something was wrong when she looked at the snake sanin.

"What happened ? Why do you look worried as if something or someone followed you, did something happened?" Konan asked worriedly as he looked at orochimaru.

"Where is naruto and itachi i need to talk to him, also yes there is something i would like to talk it's important." Snake sanin said as he drank water, not even looking at the blue haired women who looked puzzled with his sudden behaviour.

" ok, i will call both naruto and itachi and others too, please sit down and relax." Kona said as she walked away to call others.

Orochimaru fell on the couch, as he stared at ceiling with out changing or adjusting his posture, he let out a heavy sigh. As he with out saying anything he just waited for other to come.

After fifteen to twenty minutes, everyone one came. Naruto, log, karin, sat together on one couch since it was kind of big and they fitted perfectly on it, while other sat on the couch opposite to, where orochimaru as sitting, obito and nagato sat beside orochimaru.

Everyone looked at orochimaru curiously to know, why he held a sudden and unexpected meeting but naruto, nagato, itachi and obito had a hunch about this, but needed to know, if their hunch is correct or not. They just waited for orochimaru to speak.

"Ohhh ok everyone, what ever i am going to tell you will be something heart breaking and also please don't lash out." Orochimaru said as he looked at everyone for their approval. Everyone nodded in agreement, so that orochimaru can proceed with what ever he wants to say.

"Ok naruto, as you all know i been getting letters from danzo, so i thought of paying him a visit, i went there along with kabuto, who is my assistant and well i did assign him to infiltrate danzo's base and also he did it neatly. So what i am trying to say is that." He said he led out a sigh, "danzo assigned me to do three things and also kabuto found out something shocking, i thought you guys should know about it as it includes you." He said as he looked at all, with more worried expression as he looked at naruto.

" danzo asked me to to assassinate kazekage along with 3rd hokage, when chunin exam takes place." He looked at naruto, who was in shock, " he also gave me uchihas eyes, so that i can attach them on his new prosthetic arm." He said making itachi and obito growl in anger.