7

*I am really sorry, it took longer to get updated as you see. I was rethinking the plot and i ended up with this. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter as well.

| this story will contain 70% my own plot along with the original plot. So you wont get confused, also i am just writing Naruto's story in my own way. With one of favourite ship. I really hope you guys like it.|

:Enjoy:

<————->

-you know what obito, you are the villain who is bring all nations together and i am that hero who leaded them to you.-

_ naruto uzumaki.

<———————————————->

^ seven days in one week:
Total week for the mission is 3 weeks.

——-
:Day one:

4:30 am -   Scarlet haired man stood, next to the window as he admired the beautiful view of the sky. As the birds were flying to their destination. Warm and cool breeze flowing through open space making their living room more cozy that it was before.

'Might as well prepare food for kids, before we go. Also naruto needed to something, what that might be?'Nagato thought as he walked towards their kitchen to naked breakfast.

 Also naruto needed to something, what that might be?'Nagato thought as he walked towards their kitchen to naked breakfast

Nagato started asking some fried omelette with bacon , sausage , sandwich,eggs rolls (spicy ones. Which naruto likes.) , seaweed soup, toast, orange juice, mix fruit juice, coffee and along with that salad. [ he wanted them to eat balance break fast so that they can train properly]. Well he literally made everything as their are ten people including him.

Konan, came directly to kitchen, well she thought of preparing breakfast but, guess what she was late. 'Let me just help him place all on the dinning area, it will be easy for him.' She thought as she went to help nagato.

Both greeted each-other, and konan started to help nagato in cleaning and other things. Both then went to call everyone. "Wake up!!" , they shouted as they knocked others door. "It's 8 am, and we have to go.. wake up obito, itachi,deidara and sasori. We have to be in our base, idiots!!!!."

"Alright .... I m up...im up.... Stop banging the door nagato!!!" Every one said , as they groaned while got up. Well they all planed to watch movie and every one, just fell asleep their itself not bothering, whether they were sleeping on the cold floor or not. Naruto, log and karin slept on the couch, well all the adults were sleeping on the floor.