11

' lady hinata was acting bit creepy, the movement kiba said naruto arrived she just disappeared into thin air, where the fuck is  she... wait naruto.. why do i have a bad feeling about this is going to be bad, i need to find out what she been up to or if someone sees her, it will be bad for our clan.' Neji thought as he followed searching her, he suddenly saw a nevi blue haired girl, hiding behind pole, which was opposite to Naruto's apartment, ' wait isnt that Naruto's apartment, and why is she activated her byakugan..... what the fuck what is uchiha doing here, him too.' Neji saw them from distance he was creeped the hell out, when he saw both have activated their dhojutsu to peek into blonde's apartment.

'I hope naruto isnt their, i need to talk to lady hinata other wise it will be late, if someone will see it is bad for our clan and for our reputation. She already drawing attention from other by being weak and now, this... think neji think.' Neji said as he watched hinata from far.

'What is the dope doing, where is he, i saw him here, wait he is coming out from bathroom...... wow never seen him this beautiful, dope is actually beautiful, his body is more curvier than any girl i have laid eyes on, wait isnt he jinchuriki, i need to find out about him... how will he be on bed..' sasuke looked at the blonde who was getting dressed, immediately young raven left a sinister filed grin as his eyes shined with glee, suddenly licking his lips, 'I bet he will be good on bed, dont worry naruto i will be taking you virginity after chunin exam, i will make you mine. Whether it by your will or by force, i will make you mine.' He thought as he jumped across the rooftops of all surrounding houses.

_______________

Obito teleported both naruto and itachi to their home.  Obito wasn't expecting that neither was itachi. Room was filled with silence as both adult were trying to process what they just witnessed. Soon nagato, konan, karin, log, orochimaru, deidara and sasori came to where three were sitting, naruto transformed back and sat on chain as he looked at both uchiha who was looking at eachother and to naruto.

"What happened to you both, that you look like you just saw a ghost?" Nagato asked as he hugged naruto, along with deidara, followed by rest.

"I-aa... we just witnessed something creepy and we dont know how to process that shit it was something i and neither itachi could comprehend." Obito said as he sat on the couch and leaned back just staring at ceiling as he brushed his hair.

"Yahh, obito is right, we just saw creepy stuff two times and the last one was way creeper than, first one combined." Itachi said as he drank some water.

"What happened to them, naruto could you tell us, we didnt get it." Karin said as she was confused at  what both adults just said, well rest of them were to.

"Well i dont know what happened in morning, but they witnessed three people peeping inside my apartment, so well one of them was itachi's brother so...." Naruto said as he shrugged at them.

"How the hell are you calm?" Deidara asked in shock just to see his younger brother wasnt bother about what he just said.

"Well it isnt the first time, so he is calm, i have seen the hyuga kid always loitering around apartment, because of that i always need to a Barrie, so even if she activates her byakugan she will only see naruto-kun sleeping nothing else." Orochimaru said as he sat beside naruto.

"But what were, itachi's brother and her cousin doing their ?" Deidara asked as he looked at naruto.

"Well, he wasnt spying on me, rather he came after hinata and i saw a sudden disgust look on his face which made everything clear. And it would be very low for him to do that down rated stuff." Naruto said as he sipped his orange juice.