2

Naruto explains everything to obito, how his father and him are related to madara uchiha , But minato didnt know how he is related, he met madara day after kushina arrived to konoha, "naruto, i met him when your mom came to the village...to be honest i dont know how am i related to him, as he only said to me that i am related and when the time comes he will tell me.... But now that i feel like he might meet you, and tell you everything you need to know... now let me seal your sharingan and rinnegan, this seal will allow you to use your sharingan or rinnegan but it wont be seen to other, in this way you will be safe from danzo.. also son when the right time comes do meet deidara, he is your older brother also meet karin and nagato who is ur cousins from mother side... i know they are alive but i dont know when you will meet them, but when you meet deidara just tell, we didn't abandon him, we love him as equally as you, i am happy that i could see you, i wont say goodbye now, i have a hunch that we will be meeting again" this was the last words minato said to naruto, before disappearing from the mind space .

"So, minato sensei put a seal on your eyes, huh?", obito asked as he was surprised but also amused by it.

"Yes, he said it will only seal the sharinga and rinnegan projection that eyes usually shows, and the seal will not deactivate in any way." Naruto said

"That's great, at least you are safe, and you are the second uchiha who activated his sharinga and first uchiha who activated rinnegan at young age, even madara had to gain his rinnegan when he was in his 20s or 30s." Obito said with a smile as he raffles naruto's golden hair.
"Then, i should be proud of it." Naruto said with a bright  smile.

"Yes, love . And i am also proud of  my beautiful future wife.", obito said as he pecked naruto's lips, which made naruto blush intensely, he was blushing because obito addressed him as Obito's future wife.

"Hey... wait!!!.. how am i wife.... I should be husband?", naruto asked as he pouted at obito, who chuckled at his reaction.

"No baby, you will be giving birth and that curves dont lie, so..... plus as an uzumaki, men can give birth and  you are jinjuriki , besides kurama has no gender so as he can give birth you can also." Obito said , looked at naruto as he smirked, naruto was blushing mess, he couldn't process that he can give birth, he is happy that he can, but when his lover said he didnt what to do.

"How you know that?", naruto asked curiously.

"Well, it is know to every one, uzumaki clan was destroyed for four reasons. and their enormous chakra control, they can create new seals and also a powerful one, both men and women can give birth, their unnatural beauty that emits when they become the jinjuriki. which every feared, due to the enormous amount of chakra they have they are powerful but when an uzumaki becomes an jinjuri their power lever double so their power level becomes godly. Uzumaki equal to uchiha power level. Uzumaki clan was feared among all, it was the third powerful clan after uchiha and senju. Uzumaki clan are known for their creating unique and difficult seals, also for their intelligence . And also if a male becomes jinjuriki of the tail beast, then he can give birth just like a woman do, due to the enormous chakra tail-beasts have, the chakra itself creates a womb inside, you can ask more about it to kurama,he will know it more than i do. Obito said to naruto.

"Well, i wanted to ask you something, if you dont have any problem, but you can give me your answer when you feel like." Obito said as he looked down.
"Yes what is it, you can tell me." Naruto said as he looked at obito, who raised his head.