10

| ok guys so i was thinking i will add, chunin exam here, but no it has time, naruto and karin wont e joing them in first half, as it is seen in the anime, karin first encounter with sasuke was during the chunin exam, but i will be showing something else, so you wont get confused.
|i hope you enjoy this story and how it is heading.|

_____________

"So, what are we doing here again, cant we just wait for your naru inside, bitch." Itachi asked as he smacked back of obito's head.

"Shut up you dickhead, if i had spare key of his apartment, i would have and besides we dont know who will come when we are in that apartment." Obito said as he rubbed his head.

"Damn it naru, what is taking you so long, where are you. Should i go there, Nono.... Obito have patience, you future wife will come on time."

"It's past 7 am, and they will reach by 9 am if i am correct, naruto has to meet with lord 3rd, and we are early dont you think obito." Itachi said as he leaned his back on the tree.

"Well, naru didn't specify said anything about the time, so i dont know. I have a bad feeling about it so i am here bit early." Obito said ad he sat beside itachi, they both were watching Naruto's apartment when they saw a short navi blue haired girl, loitering around his apartment. Both uchihas noticed her, and immediately hid their chakra and presence from the little girl.

They waited as they were watching what she was doing. After sometime, what she did creeped them out. The girl, hoped on to the balcony and leaned against the window to see inside, as if she was searching something, she even tried to open the window, but failed at opening it. The two uchihas were relieved that she couldn't open the window. Soon it failed away when she used air pins to open the window lock. Well she succeeded in unlocking it and went in, after 10 minutes she came out with something she was holding something, it looked more like Naruto's goggles, that was a present obito gave when naruto joined academy.

The older uchiha tightened his grip on the branch, enough to to break the thick branch. They were lucky that the girl ran away, or else she would have heard something break.

Itachi saw the anger in obito's eyes, as his sharingan was activated spinning in three, it did startel  younger uchiha a bit but not to much. Then his attention wen to the blood droplets. He saw blood was coming from obito's nails, he immediately aided the wounds, to stop the flow.

"That bitch, she has some nerve to take my babies stuff." Obito shouted as he punched on a thick tree. That punch had enough for him to slit the tree between.

Itachi didnt say anything, rather he was creeped out, what he just witnessed, so was obito, in all both were creeped and was angry at the girl who did that.

"We need to warn naruto about it, so he can risk it." Itachi said as he looked at obito, who turned to looked at him.

________________

Naruto and rest of team 7 were on their way to konoha, and sakura was arguing with naruto for something, he didnt get why. Well sakura had a tendency of being annoying so it wasn't surprising.

"Why they had to name that bridge under your name, why not sasuke kun?" Sakura yelled as she stared naruto who was walking in front, thick mark was forming as irritation grew, he just ignored everything what she said, he really didnt care what she said and it didnt harm him.