17

Ahjee

two months later

I've been in my feelings lately about Jaymo but i'm still managing on pushing through with life. I had to realize that life doesn't stop cuz someone dies. i just don't want to continue the life that caused me to lose the person i knew i needed.

katorah spent the night at my new place the first week i moved in. i had to move cuz i can't let what happened last time happen again. now she's out at the studio with the guys. the house is a mess. i haven't finished unpacking i have shit everywhere.

i thought maybe if i can clean up and have a clear space i can have a clear mind. cuz lord knows i need it right now. i really need to decide what i'm gonna do.

i searched for the remote on the couch, i found it under a pillow and turned on youtube.

iconic by flo milli started blasting in the background as i started to put my house back together.

"check my bank account, get the money, take it out, make sure it's the right amount, free the gang bail me out..." i sang as i cleaned.

the song started to end and switched to the next the more i kept cleaning the more i had this anxious feeling. something felt off, i felt mad but i don't know why.

i brushed it off and continued cleaning. i picked up a box by the back door when a bag fell out of it. it was katorah's weed bag.

"she wouldn't mind." i said sitting down at the island with it. i went through the bag for everything to start rolling up and at the bottom wz a phone.

"the fuck. i said to myself looking at it. this was a regular lil iphone it looked like it was in good shape and everything so why would it be in the bottom of her weed bag.

i had the feeling something was in this phone i needed to see. i believe everything falls in place for a reason what if this is the reason.

"i trust her. i said trying hard to convince myself. everything in my heart, body, and soul was telling me to go through that phone.

so i did. i unlocked it it had a password. i typed in 4541 and it opened. she's stupid. why would you make both phones the same password.

i went to her instagram cuz the shit was boomin. i didn't wanna jump to conclusions right quick because she's a celebrity all they shits is boomin.

i went through the dms and all i see is a bunch of fans saying they love her, people tryna promote their music, and ppl asking for a collab.

i saw one girl send a whole ass paragraph about how much she loves her and pictured having a future with her. shawty gon say her music take her to a different planet.

"bitch relax her music not even all that good. i joked swiping out of the message. i didn't find anything on instagram but i didn't stop there.

i clicked on her camera roll and it was regular at first it wz jus pictures of her and the guys. until i came across one wit a girl.

i didn't care at first cuz aye it's a picture until i looked at it fr

i didn't care at first cuz aye it's a picture until i looked at it fr. the look to cozy for me. i swiped again and she had her arms around her neck like she was hugging her.

there was a video next and i played it. katorah was holding the camera up with a hookah in her hand and the chick was sitting next to her. "jasmine" she said zoomin in on her face. she smiled and looked back down at her phone and the video ended.

i swiped out of camera roll and went back to instagram. i went through her followers and found "jasmine." i wanted to see if they had dms. they did. they texted a lot and from the looks of it they only ever met up when she went to the studio.

i swiped out instagram and went to messages. she wasn't in there unless she was deleted. but she had her number. i checked the call log and she had 53 calls from her in three days.

i laughed and put everything else back in the bag. i took the phone and put it in my pocket. as i got ready to leave the song "thru your phone" by Cardi B started to play.

i looked at the tv. and laughed again before turning it off and leaving.