7

Shoota

7:35pm
2 months later

"that shit is ugly asl. i said putting the ring back.

"sir we already went through this whole ro-

"next row. i said cutting the jeweler off. he pulled out another one. "pause hol on hol on. i said pointing to a ring.

"this the one. it shined in the light. i put it back down to purchase it before leaving the store.

---

8:12pm

"daddy! alegend yelled running over to me.

"hey boy! where ya mom?

he shrugged and went back to his ipad on the couch.

"alisa where's lovely.

"in the bathroom.

"aight. i walked in our room and she was already coming out. "you good ma?

"yep. alegend let's go alisa let's go wind down time.

---

Lovely

9:45pm

i had to run out to get some more vitamins for alegend and alisa before morning. i slipped my slides on and grabbed my keys off the dresser before making my way out the room.

"woah woah woah. where you goin? shoota asked jumping out his sleep.

"i'll be back go back to sleep. i said leaving.

---

10:12pm

i was waiting at the pharmacy for them to give me the kids vitamins. when something told me to look outside the window. i peaked out and saw kayla walking around with some boy.

"ma'am" the pharmacist called out. i grabbed the medicine from her and walked outside

i saw that kayla was still out there wit the boy.
yk i'm nosey asl so i watched from a distance. i wz just getting ready to leave and go back home when i seen him grab her as she tried to pull away. it wasn't no regular grab it was a you don't got no fuxkin choice grab.

as much as i despised this girl i couldn't allow anything bad to happen to her. i got in my car and pulled up in front of them.

"kayla! get your ass in this car now! how many times mommy called you. i yelled out.

the boy quickly let her go and she ran to my car and got in. she started thanking me at first until she realized who i was.

"it's 10 sum at night kayla. why are you outside?

"i'm 17. i don't need to you watchin after me. i pressed the brakes hard.

"you don't? okay i'll drop you back with handy mandy back there since you don't need nobody watching yo-

"no please don't.

"point fuckin proven. i wasn't gon even help yo ass.

we drove in silence for a lil bit when she finally spoke.

"where are you taking me?

"back to yo house. you think you comin do mine? nah you gotta earn my trust to step foot in my house.

she stayed quiet at first. "how's alisa.

"alisa's jus bein alisa. she's 14 now turning 15 anytime. she's growing.

i couldn't tell if she was crying or laughing but i didn't really care. i was in her moms neighborhood, pulling up to her house.

"go. get out. and stay out of these streets at night kayla. i said as she closed the door.

she nodded and made her way to the house. once she got inside i pulled off.