4

Shoota

2:15pm

"are you fuckin serious? i yelled kicking her room door down.

"boy what the fuck is wrong wit you.

"your a triflin bitch.

"you better learn who tf you talkin to. did you forget who i am?

"you're the one that let the state take alisa. your the one that lied and said she was disabled. your the one that fuckin lied about the way she was livin wit me. your a fuckin liar. that's who tf you are.

i paced back and forth grabbing pieces of her clothes and throwing them at her.

"get the fuck dressed and let's go.

"i'm not goin no where wit you.

"you ain't got no fuckin choice. either you go or i tell the state you lied about your daughter being disabled to get that disability check. yea i know all about that shit and you thought i wasn't gon find the fuck out. LETS GO!

we got in the car and i was speeding back to the office.

"i'm not signing her rights over to you. she said after reading the paper and pushing it away from her.

"get out. i told the man. he left and i pulled out my gun. "you know i'm real skilled wit this shit right.

"you wouldn't.

i clocked it back. "try me.

"all this for what kendrick for what?

"your not fit to be a mother so sign over your rights.

"i'm no-

"i promise you on my son i will decorate that wall wit yo blood if you don't sign that mfk paper.

---

Lovely

4:33pm

i was cleaning up alegends toys on the living room floor while he watched paw patrol.

it's been hours since i've heard from shoota. i wasn't worried about him cuz i know he can hold his own but i jus wanna know what's goin on.

"mommy eat? he asked me.

"what you want to eat?

"pitha.

i laughed and warmed him up a slice of pizza. i was cutting it for him when the front door opened.

"yo! shoota called out.

"yea. how was it? what happened? i asked after giving alegend his plate.

"she's coming home.