16

lovely

2 weeks later

"come on legend mommy's tired. i said pulling  him to his room.

"no. he said falling out on the floor.

"boy where the fuck you learn this shit at cuz we don't do that shit here. get up. he continued laying there so i walked over him.

"bye mommy leavin. i said walking into my his room. i heard him get up and start running towards me. "that's what i thought.

i put him in bed and kissed him goodnight before leaving.

"you better watch the way you walkin around me i'll fuck around and put another baby in you. shoota said as i walked in the room.

"boy please shut tf up.

"damn i was jus playin.

"aight but you erkin me.

"lovely i barely said shit.

i waved him off and went to the bathroom. i heard benz walk in the room while he was on the phone wit someone. he hung up and him and shoota started talking until he came in the bathroom.

i took out my toothbrush and put it on the counter. "you bouta brush your teeth? he asked. i breathed heavy and turned towards him.

"wtf else would i do wit a tooth brush bennet."

"yea she's tweakin usin my government like where we do that at? he said leaving the bathroom. i finished up and sat on the bed as they continued talking.

i don't know why but i jus got so fuckin irritated.
"benz why are you still here? do you not have a house?

"i'm here wit my boy man. he told me.

"ya niggas hang out all damn day if not then ya on the phone.

"you in our business? don't do that chile. benz said mocking me and i rolled my eyes. "you jus mad you don't got no friends witcho mean lonely ass.

i went to grab my water bottle off the dresser when they both ran out the room.

.......

shoota

"aight nigga you dtm now. i said pushing benz away from my food. "you took my fuckin flat bro. get out my crib b.

"that shii buss too quit playin. it's jus a flat bro fr.

"never touch a real nigga chicken flat.

"aight aight but i'm out tho deuce.

he left and i cleaned up my mess and went back to our room. lovely was up on her phone per usual.

i laid next to her and she breathed heavy again.

"bro wtf is your problem. i asked her. "every time i'm around you, you act mad asl.

"i'm jus not in the mood for your bullshit today shoota.

"what bullshit ma. like deadass what bullshit. what did i do now. all i did was lay down.

i watched as she reached in her dresser and pulled out a box, throwing it at me.

it was pregnancy tests. i looked at her and raised an eyebrow. all 5 of em was positive.

"we havin 5 of em? at once?

"mmcht. you dumb motherfucker no! lovely said snatching the box out my hand.

"okay why are you angry?

"cuz you're so careless.

"how is this my fault. i asked.

"YOU nutted in ME!

"i swore i pulled out tho.

"right like you did last time. look across the hall and see how far that got us.

"lovely cool tf down g real shit for i smack you .

"you really can't do the simplest shit right. you can do everything in the world but can't pull out.

"it's that wet pompom you got gowrl. he said mocking me.

"get tf out. you sleepin on the couch.