8

Lovely

10:43pm

"where were you at? shoota asked as i walked in.

"boy. can i get a damn hello first shit. i went to the pharmacy to get they vitamins."

"that's all you went?

"why you askin me questions like dat?

he took out his phone and pushed it over to me. there was a map and a dark blue line. once i realized what i was i looked up at him.

"nigga you have a fuckin tracker on me?

"no it's not like that.

"uh what the fuck it's supposed to be like then kendrick.

"it's for your safety.

"for my safety? shoota ion go no where. you the main mfk that's out and about durin the day and i'm here wit the kids. i wz gettin madder and madder. "when the fuck did you install this shit? huh? when was you gon tell me?

"your overreacting it's just a tracker.

"your just a fuckin weirdo. i said throwing the bags of vitamins on the table. "what type of nigga got a tracker on his gf phone. what the fuck? not only that but for you to get it and not tell me.

"i was ju-

"i don't give a damn what you was doin bro. fr.
cuz that's jus weird asl. i passed him and to our room and closed the door.

i did my skin care, shower, allat and for in the bed. i heard a soft knock.

"what?

"you gon make me sleep out here or sum? he asked.

i got up and grabbed a sheet.

"take this shit. i opened the door threw it at him and slammed it back.

"this isn't enough lovely.

"make it enough.

---

11:38am
the next morning

i was sitting at the table doing bills when alisa walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"goodmorning. i called out.

"hey. she said blankly.

"what's wrong wit you?

"jus bored. everything is boring.

"why aren't you playin roblox with your friends?

"their busy and i got banned.

"from roblox? i said looking back down at the computer.

"long story. she said sitting across from me. "what are you doing.

"bills. gotta keep a roof over your head and food in ya stomach.

i looked up at her and she was staring off into space. "is your brother still sleeping?

"yea. with alegend.

"go get dressed and hurry up. i watched a smile grow on her face as she ran up the stairs.

"where are we going? she asked as we got in the car.

"out."