12

Shoota

10:15pm
Back at the house

"get yo fuckin hands off me!" she said said snatching her arm from me. she was fallin over and looked like she wz gonna throw up.

"want me to let yo ass fall? she snatched from me again and stumbled into the bedroom.

i walked in after her and she was already in the bathroom throwing up. i pulled her hair in to a little bun while she complained about drinking to much.

"i hate you. she said in a slurred voice. "you know that? sometimes i really hate you.

she's drunk asl. she's not gonna remember none of this in the morning.

"you hate me? i asked her and she nodded.

"then other times i love you. with all my heart. i shook my head and laughed.

"i'll be back. i got up to get her some water and when i can back she was in the shower with clothes still on.

"lovely wtf are you doin?

"get out i'm tryna shower.

i turned of the water and wrapped her in a towel. i ran bath water as i got her undressed & put her in.

"drink this. i said handing her the bottle. she grabbed it from me and drank it in little sips.

i stayed there to keep her company or what not. she hate being alone when she's drunk. i looked up from my phone and she was looking straight at me.

"what? i asked her.

"i want another baby.

i laughed. "we'll talk about that when your sober. no drunk promises tonight.

i looked back down at my phone and got a text from ahjee. she needed to see me. i looked up at lovely and she was sleep.

i got her out dried her off and put her in a rob. aero called me and i picked it up.

aero 🩸 - yo. he said loud.

shh i'm tryna put her in the bed she's sleep.

aero 🩸 - who alisa?

no lovely. she's drunk.

i laid her down on the bed and was putting the cover over her when she looked at me.

"where you goin? she asked softly.

"gotta make a run i'll be back.

"no stay here wit me.

"it'll be quick i promise.

she closed her eyes again and jus laid there. i kissed her forehead and she smiled a little bit.

i walked out the room and out the door.

aero 🩸 - nigga soft asl.

bro shut the fuck up.

i drove to ahjees house and there were mad cars out there.

"damn any valet parking in this bitch? i asked her as i walked up to her car. i got in and shut the door when i noticed the tension in the air.

i looked at ahjee first she looked lost & in distraught. aero looked confused as always. and benz was tryna avoid eye contact.

"ya gon tell me wassup.

aero turned to me. "this war we got goin on isn't over.

"what the fuck does that mean.

"jaymo's dead. ahjee said