Jimin turned his face and folded his arms.

"I'm so sorry. What do you want to do? We can book a flight to the Bahamas right now and spend a two day vacation there just us..."

"Or I can get you that watch you were eyeing on our way to the store...

"I could..."

He was desperately looking for a way to get Jimin's forgiveness but the latter just groaned.

"I don't need all that. I know you have so much money. You're a billionaire but the simple fact that my boyfriend remembers my birthday and just tells me a sweet birthday message with a small bouquet of flowers is just enough for me"

"You know how simple I am. I don't need the grand gestures. Just you and me is enough"

He looked teary eyed. Taehyung looked so bad as he drew the other to him and held him in his arms placing a simple kiss at the top of his head.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll never ever forget your birthday again"

"Whatever!"

"I'll make up for it."

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know... you'll have to do a lot to make up for this mistake" he said with a shrewd smile.

Taehyung chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll try my best"

Jimin shook his head as Taehyung grabbed his hand. "Happy birthday sweetie"

"Thank you"

They held hands throughout the drive to the shelter and even as they got out of the car. There were a lot of people there and every where looked beautifully decorated. As soon as they stepped in, the crowd shouted. "Happy Birthday!"

Jimin was stunned. Jin appeared holding cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday brother in law"

Nanny Jihye appeared as well. She was holding Joy when she walked up to him and embraced him.

"Happy birthday dear!"

"Happy birthday!" Yeontan shouted as he appeared and hugged him tightly.

Jimin was speechless. There were tears in his eyes when he turned to Taehyung.

"How did you..."

"Did you really think I would forget the birthday of the most important person in my life?"

"We had been planning this for a while. Since it coincided with the grand opening of the shelter, I decided to hold your birthday here as well"

Jimin let the tears drop.

"I'm so happy"

"You are?"

The other nodded and quickly wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you a lot Taehyung!"

"I love you too"

Taehyung answered, lovingly stroking the back of the other's hair.

"Now that the celebrant is here! Let's sing a birthday song for him wishing him long life and prosperity" Jin announced.

Soon, everyone joined in to sign the typical birthday song for him. They cut the cake and finally opened up the shelter homes. Jimin was happy, so very happy and he stuck to Taehyung's side the entire time but everything was going to go south pretty soon.

It was towards the evening. The celebrations was coming to an end and people were dispersing. Jimin was getting tired but he still managed to greet the guests. Taehyung whispered into his ears. "I hope that you're not too tired for tonight"