Nineteen.

Jimin woke up the next morning still sore and tired but when he opened his eyes fully, he noticed a small note on the table with packed ramen. He had no idea how a small smile lit up his face as he picked up the note.

Make sure you don't skip breakfast

He put the note down and got up to freshen up. He always had clothes and other necessities kept in his office just in case he overstayed at work. He quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. When he was done with his morning routine, he started to eat the food Taehyung had gotten for him.

Once he was finished, he cleaned up after himself and headed out of the office to check up on his patients. As he made his rounds, he was greeted by the nurses. However, he couldn't help but notice the females nurses were whispering among themselves. Most of them hid their faces because they were blushing really hard.

Jimin noticed their odd behaviors. He couldn't ignore them so he just had to comment about it.

"Yah... what's with you guys today?"

The women started to shuffle each other until one of them was pushed out amongst them. She was a middle aged woman. The woman lowered her head shyly.

"I know it's none of our business but we are really curious"

She looked at the others and they nodded their heads to encourage her.

"But em...are you dating Mr Kim now?"

Jimin froze. He stared at the expectant women and gulped hard. He started to shift his eyes in a state of panic. Suddenly, he began to sweat. Should he just ignore the question? It would be better but right now, it was impossible. As long as they worked here, they were bound to find out sooner or later.

"Well...em...I guess!" He scratched his head nervously.

Half of the women including the one who had asked him the question jumped up in excitement while the other half hung their head in disappointment.

"I told you they would date! Better pay up!" The nurse who spoke to him yelled out to the disappointed ones. The others smiled open toothed obviously revelling in their victory.

Jimin shook his head in disbelief. "Wait a minute, did you all make a bet on my love life?"

The nurse smiled amongst themselves. "Sorry about that doctor but it's just.... we really thought you both should date already!"

Jimin was quite surprised watching as the other nurses nodded their heads. He had no idea these women actually sat down together to gossip about him. Unbelievable. Another nurse spoke up.

"Mr Kim is always coming around here and we think he has feelings for you but we were all wondering why you both were holding back even after he had broken up with his old lover"

" We really think he's good for you. He's a nice person. He's always polite to us and often brings us gifts. He even bought all of us breakfast today"

The women murmured in agreement. "This isn't the first time he's done something nice for us"

"We are truly very happy that you two finally took the bull by the horn and decided to date"

The women giggled and Jimin felt extremely anxious but somehow, he felt warmer just by their words of encouragement.

"Congratulations!"

"You look cute together"

"I hope we hear good news soon"

Jimin didn't know when he silently muttered a thank you. He smiled to himself. Taehyung had even managed to win over the nurses working with him.

Suddenly, he got a notification in his phone. He took it out and read it. It was from Taehyung.