Fifteen

It was an event mostly attended by the creme de la creme of the society. Jimin fussed with his suit, feeling out of place. This was the last place he wanted to be but for his brother, it was paradise. Here, he was free to flirt and mingle as much as he liked that not even Yoongi could control him.

This party was organized by a member of Mr Park's party to celebrate his twenty year anniversary with his wife. There was singing and dancing. People were enjoying themselves but Jimin was bored out of his mind making idle talks with people he had little or no interest in but he had no choice. His father had forced him to attend the ceremony in hopes of clinching a rare suitable gay suitor that their family could milk dry. Mr Park was desperate for salvation. Yoongi seemed not to be as loaded as he thought making him somewhat regret the fact that he made his son marry him.

Mr Park Han Soo was looking for a potential target for his eldest son so his eyes was on the lookout. The party was progressing when Jeong Hana approached Jimin who was wearing a dreary expression on his face, looking as if he was about to swallow poison.

"Can you at least wipe that depressing look off your face?" She said.

"This is a party and you should smile, mingle and enjoy yourself"

She frowned. "Your father is doing this for your sake you know"

Jimin chuckled sarcastically. "Yeah Right.... he's doing it for himself. He's willing to sell his son to someone as long as he's loaded"

Hana frowned "It's what's best for the family... now behave"

She left him to mingle with her fake society friends. Jimin looked at his family members. They were all so good at pretending. His father's business was in a crisis but here they were acting like everything was under control. He decided he needed a drink to cool himself.

He walked over the the bar and the bartender poured him a drink.

"Boring isn't it?" A voice spoke beside him. Jimin turned his head and as soon as he saw Yoongi, he visibly shook but tried to control his reaction. He didn't want the other to know he still had an effect on him.

"Yeah...yeah...it is" he muttered

He tried to smile. "Where's Jungkook?"

Yoongi looked towards Jungkook's direction where he was laughing with a group of people "He's out there having the time of his life. I don't think he notices I'm gone"

He shrugged. "While we were courting, he was never this...."

"Wild" Jimin finished for him.

"But that's who he is. I'm sure it's what attracted you to him"

Yoongi sighed taking a sip of his own drink. "Yeah... it's what attracted me at first but...."

"Marriage is a whole different ball game and I don't think Jungkook was ready for it"

Jimin sighed. "Just give him time. He'll adjust. he's just not used to being refrained... but he'll learn. It's only a matter of time"

Yoongi stared deeply at Jimin as if he was seeing him with new eyes and smiled. "I don't know how you do it...but you always have the right words to say"

He fondled his shoulder wearing a small smile on his face. "I'm glad we are still friends. You totally get me Jimin... thank you"

Jimin smiled awkwardly. Friends? I should have been married to you he thought to himself but he kept his thoughts to himself and Instead, started to focus on his drink when they heard loud whispers and murmurings among the crowds. Jimin was attracted to the noise so he looked up only to be shocked seeing the presence of someone he wasn't expecting to see standing in the middle of the hall. It was Taehyung and behind him stood Hoseok.