Try Not to Laugh/Smile

Here are some scenes I wrote that are either canon or not canon, depending on how you view it. Though, you will know very well which isn't canon if you read the story. Also, a friendly reminder, this is just a friendly challenge, and you don't have to take it seriously.

If you read this without laughing or smiling, you are legally allowed to reread this and laugh and smile if you want. 

VIPs: 

Wattreader7389

GachaEvery

Tyra131228

rosechuck_chuck

Dance Off: 

Samuel, Yellow Diamond, and Leo are battling White Diamond to save Steven from being killed.

(White Diamond) You can't defeat me. I'm stronger, faster and smarter than all of you combined.

(Samuel) I have and can do something you can't do.

(White Diamond) And what is that?

Samuel started to breakdance. 

(White Diamond) Wh-What are you doing?

(Samuel) Dance off, bro. You might be Homeworld's goddess, but do you have moves like this?

He taunted.

(White Diamond) It's on!

She started doing the Kazotsky Kick. Samuel started to mimicking her dance move.

2 Hours Later

(Leo) How are you two still doing this?

(Samuel) The power of dance off, bro!

(Yellow Diamond) How much longer are you going to keep this up?!

(Samuel) Until the other one stops!

White Diamond eventually stopped and fell on her keister. 

(Samuel) YES! WHO'S THE KING?! ME!

Internet Challenge: 

Steven is watching a video on YouTube.

[Phone] For this challenge, it's simple but very difficult to do. It's called Slap Dat Booty Challenge. Go behind of someone and smack their rear to incredibly annoy them. 

Steven looked up from the phone and saw Samuel listening to music on his phone. Steven sneaks up on Samuel and smacked his rear.

(Samuel) HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Samuel jumped and fell on the floor.

(Samuel) What was THAT for?!

Steven shrugged his shoulders. Pearl was gathering laundry in the livingroom. Steven took advantage of her bending over and smacked her rear as well.

(Pearl) OH, MY STARS!

She dropped the laundry.

(Pearl) I hate YouTube...

Steven saw Moonlight helping Pearl clean up. Steven smacked her rear, but didn't get the reaction he expected.

(Moonlight) MMM~!

(Steven) Wait, Moonlight, I didn't do that to arouse you.

(Moonlight) Too late!

Her purple pupils turned into hearts, indicating she's too far gone from reason.