Episode 4: Around Every Corner

Sorry for the month long delay and some more. I've been busy with other stories and my constant negotiating with Electronic Arts. Sorry if this seems short and/or rushed, I feel horrible leaving you all in the dark over a month. Enjoy what I have written here.

And I also apologize if there seems to be limited choices (as in, you don't get a lot of options to speak) because when I came back to writing this, I was still in storyteller mode instead of Telltale mode.

Also a friendly reminder that this is a AU universe as well, which means not everything that happens here would happen in the canon series.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Previously on Steven Universe: 

(Pearl) Rose Quartz is Pink Diamond.

...

(Pearl) The whole Rose Quartz facade is because she tried to scare off Homeworld when they were invading Earth when Pink Diamond was awarded Earth as her colony. But Blue Diamond dismissed Pink Diamond's warning, and she told Pink that all she had to do is be there for the colony to be completed, which meant the only way for the colony to stop is for Pink to be gone.

...

(Yellow Diamond) After I fixed Samuel's hand, gave you and him protection from Jasper, and then when I would bring you both back to Earth, you both escaped from my ship WITH my lieutenant that's easily manipulated and the prisoners who broke our law!

...

(Yellow Diamond) But why? Why would she do this?

(Steven) Well... it's a long story...

...

(Yellow Diamond) Shooting stars, Blue! Do you have any idea what damage you and White inflicted onto us all?! While I was out providing for our society and world, you and her damaged Pink!

(Blue Diamond) What do you mean "damaged?"

(Yellow Diamond) The whole issue about Rose Quartz turned out to be a facade. Because Pink formed as Rose Quartz to battle us away from her planet! And you gave her the idea to fake her death!

(Blue Diamond) I didn't, I--

(Yellow Diamond) "As long as you are there, the colony will be complete." That's exactly what you had said to her, because her pearl was there, and her pearl is still here, right now!

...

(Steven) What's wrong... Oh, no...

...

June 2nd, 2016. 9:26 PM.

Crystal Avenue.

The corrupted gems started approaching to the group.

(Samuel) MOVE YOUR ASSES!

He broke them out of shock and they began running past them, in hopes of not getting caught and killed by them. Yellow Diamond took lead and everyone followed her. Pearl poofed one of the monsters who tried attacking her.

---

[Rejected Moonlight's feelings in Episode 3]: 

Steven ran faster than before because one monster almost grabbed him, luckily Samuel bashed it's head with his bat and saved Steven.

(Steven) Thanks.

(Samuel) Thank me later, come on, let's go!

They both ran to catch up with the others.

[Accepted Moonlight's feelings in Episode 3]: 

Steven jumped onto Moonlight's shoulders, which was something she didn't mind, in order to avoid getting grabbed by the monsters.