Li Sinian didn't bother to take care of Li Wenxing's buzz. He just cares more about what Li Wenxing said that he finds it easy to get everything.

Therefore, Li Wenxing knows his heartthrob attributes, but he does not know that he is the protagonist, so he regards this attribute as his own charm, and uses this advantage as a weapon to attack people who dissatisfied him.

Like him.

Li Sinian knew what he wanted to know, and was not interested in telling Li Wenxing more. After eating a few more bites of meat, he just left with the excuse of something.

Li Wenxing stopped him and asked, "Listen, you hate Dad so much, even if he calls you back, will you agree?"

Li Sinian understood.

Whether it was the initial complaint against him or the subsequent show off, it was not the point, this sentence was the point.

Li Cheng may want to tell him to go back. Li Wenxing felt a sense of crisis, so he came to explore his attitude.

Li Wenxing knew how much Li Cheng loved him, so he might not worry about Li Cheng's side.

But Li Wenxing was worried about him. If he really went back, Li Cheng would not be able to control the result.

After Li Wenxing finished speaking, he seemed to feel that his words were too purposeful, so he explained in a hurry: "I just want to tell you that you, an illegitimate child, caused me to be so miserable. Dad loves me so much, even if he really calls you back. I'll treat you sincerely."

Li Sinian pretended not to understand what he meant, "Oh", went to check out and left.

Coming out of the restaurant, he saw a familiar person at the door.

Lin Yuan.

Since Li Sinian was reborn, he had no feelings for Lin Yuan. In addition, when Lin Yuan was at his door last time, he had a direct disgust towards this person.

So when he saw Lin Yuan now, he simply treated this person as air and walked over without squinting his eyes.

After two steps, he heard footsteps behind him, and then his arm was caught.

Looking back, he met Lin Yuan's guilty eyes.

Li Sinian frowned and shook off Lin Yuan's hand vigorously. Because he was too strong, Lin Yuan staggered back.

He stepped back two steps and said, "Is there something wrong? Li Wenxing is inside, ask him, don't bother me."

"I... I'm not looking for Li Wenxing, I'm here to find you." Lin Yuan pursed his lips, and moved two steps toward him, "You still haven't put my WeChat and phone numbers from the blacklist. I can only come and find you."

"A nian, shall we talk about it?"

This made Li Sinian's face darken again, "Because you can't contact me, you can only come to see me... Say, are you following me?"

Lin Yuan's face froze, "No, it's not stalking.....  it's not stalking, don't put it so seriously."

"What is that then?"

Lin Yuan looked at him, pondered for a while, and decided to continue. Without answering this question, he said directly: "A nian, I regret it, I'm sorry."

He wanted to step forward to grab Li Sinian's hand, "Originally, the two of us... were very good, but because Li Wenxing suddenly appeared. I'm just... I'm sorry, because I couldn't resist the temptation for a while, A nian, would you give me another chance?"