CHAPTER 11

"Welcome."

As the first guest of "the 'restaurant'" is the black sweater, Li Sinian received him very warmly with his kind attitude.

The young man raised his head as he spoke.

The black sweater has long legs and an extraordinary temperament. Li Sinian thought he was a young man, but when the other party raised his head, he realized that he was clearly a teenager.

The boy is tall, and his already fair complexion is even whiter with black clothes.

His eyes are very round, his nose is tall but not sharp, and his light chestnut hair is supposed to be a good look, but because of the harshness in his eyes, people can’t believe his appearance.

However, he smiled upon Li Sinian's eyes, the hostility between his eyebrows was replaced by a happy smile, and the sense of distance disappeared instantly.

Li Sinian has seen countless people every year, and at a glance he can see that the young man in front of him is not easy to provoke.

But he's just the customer who come to eat. It doesn't matter whether he is powerful or not. He doesn't need to observe too carefully, only a small boss should do.

Li Sinian greeted the young man to sit down and handed over a menu, "Look at what you want to eat?"

The black sweater did not look at the menu, only staring at Li Sinian with a smile, "What does the boss recommend?"

"Um..." Li Sinian looked down at the menu. The dishes listed above were all the dishes he had received unanimous praise after repeated practice. They were all his favorites. He really wanted to say which one is particularly good... No, because he thinks they are all very good.

Seeing Li Sinian frowning at the menu, black sweater boy smiled deeper, "Why are you more entangled than me?"

Li Sinian said truthfully, "Because I think these dishes are delicious, and each one is recommended."

Black sweater boy laughed, "In that case, you can give me everything on the menu." Li Sinian raised his eyebrows, "You can finish it? The food is hard-won, and this shop doesn't waste food."

"Isn't it okay to pack and take away after eating?"

Li Sinian looked at him for two seconds, tilted his head and smiled, " Okay , no problem. But you ordered a bit too much, you may have to wait a bit."

"It's okay."

Li Sinian went to the kitchen.

There are a total of 30 dishes on his small menu, as well as a few special staple foods, such as noodles, fried noodles and the like. The total number is fifty dishes, which is enough for him to make.

The black sweater young man stared at Li Sinian's back, until the opponent disappeared, and he could not look back.

He looked at the phone for a while and found it boring, so he began to look at this small restaurant.

In all fairness, Li Sinian’s small restaurant, whether it is location or decoration, is mediocre and has no special features. It is the kind that people passing by will come in for a meal when they are hungry.

It was because of being too ordinary that he had to look for it for two months before finding it.

Li Sinian is not slow to cook, but he is a peaceful person and doesn't like to be anxious, so he doesn't cook very fast.

The black sweater boy came around five o’clock in the afternoon. Li Sinian served the first dish on the tenth minute after he entered the store. Fifty dishes are finished.