CHAPTER 17

The next morning, Li Sinian woke up, exercised, and made breakfast as usual.

After the account was restored, he also continued to update the video and recorded the breakfast production process.

After breakfast, Li Sinian put his mobile phone in front of him, ready to find an interesting video for dinner.

As soon as he opened the homepage, he saw the homepage push video.

Zhuzhu responded to the ticketing incident.

It is human nature to eat melons(gossip). Even if the gourmet area is not a section that everyone can visit, everyone is still willing to watch the intrigue between Internet celebrities, so the video is played very high.

Zhu Zhu has been mixing at station C for three years, and the number of times he showed up is only a handful. This time the clarification video is counted as one time.

He saw a gentle-looking man sitting in front of the white background wall in the video.

The man wore a neat white shirt and a pair of silver-rimmed glasses. Anyone who looked at him would think that he was a gentle and honest person.

The person was benifitting with his face. Everyone said that the blogger named Zhuzhu who cooks so deliciously is actually such a gentle-looking person.

Although there is still a gap between the appearance of the Zhuzhu and the word handsome, it is enough for a cook to grow like this on the mirror.

Zhuzhu in the video adjusted the camera, greeted the audience, and then became serious and began to respond to the ticket-swiping incident.

"Hello everyone, I am Zhuzhu. Unfortunately, because the account was blocked, I can only post videos on this platform, and I don't know how many people can see it."

"First of all, I have to say sorry here, Fans who like me, I’m sorry, this may be the last video in my life as a food blogger, and I will not be able to cook for you in the future.”

“Secondly, it’s my response to the ticketing incident.Knowing that no matter how much evidence is presented now, it is insufficient and weak, so I can only prove it from the side."

"I do not know that every year there is the so-called evidence today blogger who was sent to the dynamic in the end is true or false, I only know that he made those pictures, I only need to educate yourself a night of PS (photoshop) will be able to get out."

Speaking Here, the video was cut off, and then a video of Photoshop operation was inserted.

A blank drawing, after being cut out and adjusted, turned into the same bill as in the picture sent by Li Sinian.

Then there was a two-second interruption. Zhuzhu demonstrated on the mobile phone to create a new WeChat ID, changed the name, and then picked up another mobile phone. The two mobile phones began to send messages to each other, and the content was also sent to Li Sinian. The evidence is the same.

After the demonstration, the camera returned to Zhuzhu.

"I can't judge whether there is evidence of today that comes from this every year, but I can really grab a lot of such evidence." 

"As for the evidence, I really found it strange when I saw it yesterday. Through the user anomaly ,it’s really a good idea to log in to the studio, but I really want to ask how do you get the user’s login information every year there is today?"

"You must know that the login information is user privacy. Only the website can see that we bloggers are not qualified. Could it be said that your job is actually the management of station C?"