"i hope that hurt"

tysm for all the love on this fan fic its grown so much and i wanted to say thank you. my writting has gone through a rollercoster of good and bad and you guys have been so nice and i just wanted to say thank you <3

i went back to the others and grabbed my jacket and phone before starting to walk away. "where you going y/n?' draco asked confused gaining the groups attention "ya y/n where are you going?" pansy asked with a whine

"im not feeling well im going to head to the dorms, ill see you guys later tho"  i said bye to everyone and left the party. the halls where empty and quiet the farther from the ravenclaw common room you got so when i hheard foot steps behind me it wasent hard to identify that they were following me for a minute or so. i didnt bother turning around but insted pretended i had no clue they were behind me, it could be many people but my mind imediently thought of mattheo so i didnt want to take the chance of haveing to talk to such a ideot.

they started getting closer as i walked so i slowly increased my speed before hearing flinches voice causing me to stop dead in my tracks along with the person following me. flinch sounded to be right around the corner so even tho the footsteps slowly and quietly got closer i didnt move i just listend. 

as it got closer so did flinches voice i soon felt a hand grab my arm and pull me quickly catching me off guard, i was pulled into a class room. i looked up to see mattheo as expected. "What th-" i got out before he wrapped his hand around my mouth and pointed out the small crack through the door, it was flinch and umbridge walking by. Mrs. Norris wasent with them meaning that she was probly near, i analized the class before pulling mattheo into a small closet, i didnt like being  close to him but if one of us gets cought the others going down to and we both knew  that and didnt wanna risk it.

 when we shut the door it made a louder noise than expected causing our eyes to go wide and look at eachother, this was the first time in days we had been this close to eachother and not been arguing and not going to lie it was kinda nice.

Mattheos pov bc why tf not

y/n pulled me into a small closet in the class room i didnt wanna fight back and get cought so i went with it. when we got in we shut the door wich made a  creak it wasent to loud but when the halls are silent it was louder then wanted. we both looked at eachother and stared at eachother scared as the halls went silent, flinch and umbridge were no longer talking but insted light footsteps got closer, "Cant you apperate?" i whisperd to y/n. "ya but it take alota energy and im kinda drunk" she whisperd back. i loooked down and thought for a moment before the class room door creaked open "either we get cought and get in trouble or you apperate us outa here y/n". she looked back at me "why should i apperate you outa here riddle?" she asked "if i go down ill take you down with me so try me rose" i responded.

the footsteps got closer and closer and so did whispers. "fine but you owe me" she said grabbing my hand and closeing her eyes, i tighted my grip on her hand and closed my eyes aswell. when i opend my eyes we were sitting in the very empty slythiren common room. we both stood up and let go of eachother. "thanks..." i said earning a nod and a weird look from her. "hey you ok?.." i asked. "ya just really dizzy right kno-" she said before passing out. as a reaction i quickly cought her, [fuck....i cant leave her here she just saved me weeks of detention] i thought to myself before picking her up bridal styal and carrying her to her dorm. tom and pansy were still at the party so i didnt have to deal with tom yelling at me assuming stuff.

ANddd back to your Pov :D

i woke up in my dorm with a headache, i didnt remember falling asleep here wich confused me. i started trying to remember how i got here and relized the last thing i remeberd was apperateing to the common room with mattheo and then seeing spots and geting dizzy. [must have passed out] i thought to myself. pansy walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me "morning y/n" she said, "morning, oh hey was i here when you guys got to the dorm last night?" i asked earning a nod befre she walked out. i shruged it off and then got up relizeing i was in diffrent clothes.

i had no longer been in a dress but insted pjs. i looked past it and got ready for the day and started walking to the great hall. when i arrived i took my seat and started eating. not long after mattheo walked in and sat across from me. "What riddle" i said annoyed as i didnt want to fight today. "sheesh just wanted to say thank you for not leaveing me there" he responded talking about last night. "oh well your welcome..." i responded "oh hey did you take me to my dorm last night?"  "oh uhm ya didnt want to leave you on the floor after you saved me weeks of detention with umbridge" he responded. i let off a soft smile "did you change my clothes to?" i said "maybe". i let out a huff "what the fuck riddle". "nothing i havent seen darling...plus you had a bra and panties on so its not like i saw that much" he said with a smirk. i threw a pice of bread at his face as draco and tom walked up and sat down. "i hope that hurt" tom said as he sat next to mattheo 

ima end this page here tysm for 13k reads omg i love you allll