Suhasini: Idhe solla marandhuten paaru... I'm sorry... enna irundhalum Ava un sister... Naan sollirukanum... But she made me promise to her.. I had no other go... I'm sorry...

I was feeling guilty.. I thought that you would get angry and punish me...

Adi: Punish you...

He had a wide smile on his face this time...

Suhasini: What?? I really thought you would punish me.. spank me...

She covered her mouth again...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Spank??? What dream are you seeing these days??

I'm not fond of such things.. But if you wish, I can...

Suhasini: Sorry I blurted out... Never mind...

Someone pushed the door open again...

Kishore: Now you have time for me, right???

Suhasini stood up... Kishore noticed her...

Kishore: Oh come on, Man... This is daytime... Give it a break...

Adi: Doctor Kishore...

Kishore: Okay okay.. don't get tensed... I'll wait outside.. you finish your job.. I'll come back then..

He quickly left the room..

Suhasini: What is he talking about???

Adi: Nothing... You just go and rest... Nasya will come back from school at anytime..

She nodded and walked few steps... She again came back...

Suhasini: I forgot to take the tray...

Adi: Okay...

She had a wide grin. She slowly left the room and saw Kishore standing on side...

Suhasini: You know doctor, you really have a terrible sense of timing...

Naane rendu naal kazhichu ippo dhaan Adi eh paakuren.. you know how much I missed him... Now only he smiled at me after 3 complete days... Adhukulla vandhutinga Siva poojai le edho maadhiri...

She finished her words and walked towards the stairs...

Kishore: Edho maadhiriya???

He shook his head and entered the study again..

Suhasini slowly walked down the stairs. She remembered how he stood for her on that day.. He said he believed in her innocence.. She felt his immense love.. She was moved by the love he had on Suhasini when she heard it on Hospital that day. But right then she realised one more thing, for him, it was like loving her all over again and making her to fall in love with him agin.. she understood how difficult it would have been for him and he still chose to do it... He did everything without confessing anything to her...

oru Vaarthai Paesaamal
oru Paarvai Paarkaamal
un Mounam
yaetho Seiyuthada

puyal Kaatru Veesamal
boogambam Illamaal
en Nenjam
unnidam Saayuthada

naan Nil Nil Nil Endraalum
en Manam Kaetkavillai
thinam Sol Sol Sol Endraalum
en Uthadugal Paesavillai