Chapter. 13

Dreams POV

I was still in the waiting room on my phone. It was still early in the morning so I was tired. I did not want to spend so long in here. But I have to wait for George.

I wonder what's going to happen. I still wonder if I should have kissed him. What is he hates me for doing that. It didn't matter now, I already kissed him.

My eyes hurt from the screen on my phone. So I shut off my phone and stared blankly at the wall.

What am I supposed to do?

He's going to hate me.

I messed up bad.

It's all my fault.

Did I do something that I shouldn't have?

So many thoughts had filled my head. They were all about George. It was always George. I felt like I cold be anything around him.. like I could be anyone.

He made me feel safe, loved, and most importantly cared for. He always has my back. I mean he kissed me back so he likes me, right?

I was never going to know. Well not until he wakes up. At this point I just closed my eyes and thought more about him. The more I thought about him, the more I fell in love.

George's POV

I woke up. My head was pounding. People were holding me down. I hurt, it hurt. I needed Dream, he would make me feel better. "Dream, I need Dream" I tried to get up but I was pushed down.

"Hold on, we need you to lay down for a minute" My shoulders we pushed down even more, securing me so I couldn't get up.

About five minutes later they put me in a wheelchair. I didn't need it but it was fine. They took me out to the waiting room.

Dream looked around and saw me. He got up quickly and ran over to me. "Oh George, I was so worried for you" Dream put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it. I just leaned into the warmth.

"Alright he's good to go, he will need to rest lots. Come back in a few days so we can check it." The doctor just looked at him a and smiled.

He picked me up from the wheelchair and nodded "will do" He started walking to the doors. My arms just wrapped around his neck. And I put my head in the crevasse of his neck.

~~~~~~~

We made it home. Dream obviously didn't want me to walk because he carried me in the house.

"Ok where do you wanna go rest?" He stopped and looked at me. I thought for a split second and said. "Your bed" He just laughed and walked up the stairs.

He layed me on his bed and was about to walk out. But before he could walk away I grabbed his hand and said. "Can you please cuddle with me? I don't want to be alone" He climbed into the bed behind me. I turned around and faced him.

I layed my head on his chest, and he put his hands around my waist. "Dream, I love you" were my last words before falling asleep....

A/N

Alright alright, this is going good just another short chapter. Super fun.

Yeah I'm sorry for the short chapters I know it's not fun at all. But anyways I'll update In a few days byeee

(Word Count 575)