chapter. 3

Dreams POV

We got back you our bunker and opened the door. There George was laughing at a book. He looks away from his book and notices us.  "Wow I thought you wouldn't make it in time" He says while setting down the book.

"How do you know where we are anyways?" I questioned "Like I said you're shit at hiding information" He said while standing up from the couch.

"How did you know we were the people coming to search for you?" I asked while tilting my head."I always know who the people searching for me are, and I'm pretty lucky to have you as one" He winked and stepped closer to me.

I walked a few steps back and ran into Nick. "DREAM WHAT THE HELL WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING" Nick said while pushing me away from him.

He pushed me far enough to fall right into George. We both fell on to the floor. I was on top of him. And he was right under me.

I got up off him and acted like It was nothing. I could see the blush in his face as he was trying to hide it. "And one last question why aren't you scared of me?" I asked him.

"Oh it's simple, because you're scared of me" he said while smirking. I couldn't agree with him more, I was kinda scared.

"Oh yeah can I stay here please, I won't bother you or kill you. Haha" he said while laughing at himself.
"Yeah you sure you won't kill us" I asked "of course I'm not a bad person, I actually hate being like this, I'm not as badass as you think I am. I wish I wasn't being chased. And I wish I had someone that I could be with all the time."  He said while walking to the couch, and he sat down.

I felt bad for him, I realized he probably hadn't been loved or touched in year's. Now I wanted him even more. I wanted to touch him and make him feel safe with me right now. "I guess you can stay, I'll be here mostly all the time so" I said.

"Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me, you truly are the best" He said while taking his shoes off and laying in the couch.

I grabbed a blanket and covered him up with it. I crouched down by him and said "if you need anything I'll be on the other side of the couch, I'll always be here, if you want a hug or cuddles, I'll be here to give you those" he nodded and I patted his back.

I think he truly was happy I let him stay here. The next thing I knew I was sleeping...

Ayoo this was sorta a filler chapter because I just got home from some stuff. Boring right? Anyways I hope you like the story so far, I'll try an make a chapter tomorrow. it might be a filler but who knows.

(Word Count 513)