Chapter. 10

Dreams POV

It had been 2 days since George had bought the plane tickets. I had all my stuff packed and ready to go. I washed my clothes from the other days and put them in my suitcase.

It's the night before we leave. I found a place within those 2 days and now we just have to move in. This is pretty exciting if you ask me.

I walk down to the living room area and sit down. It was kinda sad that I'm leaving my beautiful house behind. But at least it will be left in good hands. Right?

I decided to put on a movie to pass the night a little faster. I heard to elevator ding and the doors open. A few moments later there was George with a whole bunch of snacks.

"Why do you have so many snacks George?" I asked raising an eyebrow. " I was going to watch a movie but it seems you already put one on" He said while walking to his room.

"Wait watch this with me" I said while patting the couch seat next to me. "Fine" he said with a mouthful of chips.

We just watched movies until we fell asleep. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so excited. Plus the house already has beds and a couch and all the stuff we need. So we don't even have to move anything.

George's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Went the alarm I had set the night before that. It was 6:00 Am. The plane would take off at 7:30. So we have an hour and a half.

I woke Clay up. He just layed there for a moment before getting up. I just walked to the bathroom and did my little morning routine.

"Fuckk!" I said while realizing I had nothing to wear. "What is it George?" Clay asked. "I forgot to leave clothes out and if I open my suitcase I will never be able to close it." I said while walking out of my room.

"How about I give you some of mine for today?" Clay asked. "Yeah that would be great" I said. He gave me a change of clothes. It was a big black over-sized hoodie with some grey sweatpants.

This is going to be nice. I walked out of the bathroom back to my room. I put the clothes from earlier into my backpack.

It was now 7:10 and we have 20 minutes to get there. At least it only takes 5 minutes from here to get there. Dream told me yesterday.

We put all the stuff in the car and hopped in. And them we drove off to the airport.

It was crowded. We checked in and had a seat. Soon after our plane was called. We got on and had a seat. This is going to be a long ride.

It was about 7 hours later until we hit land. We got off the plane and to our Uber. We told them the address and they took us to it.

We were finally here. This is so amazing. I walked in and instantly fell asleep on the couch. I think jet lag is on its way...

A/N

hiii so yeah here's another part. Sorry I don't really have anything to say but that I will not be posting tomorrow byeeee <33

(Word Count 567)