Chapter. 12

Ok the story I think will end soon. There will maybe be 20-21 chapters. But we will see. Anyways enjoy this lmao

George's POV~~

The soft silk blankets rubbed against my legs. The velvet pillowcase warmed my cheek. The fuzzy sheets made it complete. But I still felt like I was missing something... Someone.

I slowly open my tired eyes. The sun was so bright i could hardly see. I got up and and walked to the bathroom.

I was sick to my stomach. I felt like I was going to puke. I lift up my shirt to see the sore red, bruised scar. Shit it looks like it's getting worse.

I hear a knock on the door and quickly put my shirt down. I open the door and see tired Clay. "Hi" I said while smiling. "Hey" Clay said back.

I went to go put my hands on my stomach. But it hurt. It hurt bad. I grunted in pain. It wasn't even noticeable but Clay seemed to have seen.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Clay asks in a worried tone. "Yeah uhm I'm fine, I'm going to just go change" I say while walking off to my room.

It had been an hour later. I lifted my shirt up again, only to see the scar getting worse. I was confused, very confused. How can a scar be so messed up.

I just put my shirt back down and walked out of my room. I decided I was going to tell Dream since I felt safe around him. And I didn't know what the hell was going on.

I ran down the hallway to the kitchen where Dream was. "Dream I need your help" I grunted in pain. This scar was getting bad, and for no reason at all.

"Yeah what do you need help with?" Dream asked in a ever so soft voice. I just lifted my shirt up. He just gasped and ran over to me.

He kneeled down to the level of my stomach. And asked. "What happened?" I just looked down and said. " I don't know. All I know is that I was getting up and I felt sick. I lifted my shirt up and my scar was red and bruised." I just mumbled.

Dream just touched it very lightly. He didn't put alot of pressure on it, well not enough to hurt me. I just stood there. Confused on the scar.

"Hmm it looks like you would need to go to the hospital." Dream mumbled.

About and hour later we were in the waiting room at the hospital. I had just gotten called into a room. They scanned me and gave me an x-ray.

"Well George it's seems to me that they did not get all the pieces out of the cut" the doctor said. "Wait what do you mean they didn't get it all out?" I asked out of
Curiosity.

"Well when you had the fall they didn't see it all and it's just now getting infected. If you want to feel better were going to have to get them out." The doctor pointed to my stomach.

"Ok let's do it, I'll do anything to get the pieces out" I grunted in a bit more pain. Dream looked over to me and out a hand on my back. "Are you ok?" He asked In a soft tone.

"Yeah I'm fine" I responded back giving him a small smile. He patted me once more on the back and sat done next to me.

"Ok, George. So when do you want this done?" The doctor stood up and walked over to me. "As soon as possible" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Alright let me go see if we're free right now" the doctor walked out of the room.

I just was in shock. 'today?.. why today? Well I did say as soon as possible, so I guess it makes since' thoughts crowded my head. What if I die. No no no, I won't die. Right?

Dreams POV~~

My eyes widened. I was in shock. Today? What if something bad happens to George. And what did the doctor mean by "fall"?. I had so many thoughts and worries. I wasn't even paying attention to George.

"Dream... DREAM!" George yelled. I was so far into daydreaming I totally forgot I was here. I snapped our from the yelling and said "what? Huh? What do you need?" I looked over to George who was giving me a worried look.

"I'm wondering what's wrong with you? You have this look on your face that says "something bad is probably going to happen" and now I'm worried" he just latched onto my arm.

"Well there's nothing to be worried about I'm fine. I just don't want anything bad to happen" I said while looking away from him.

And that was the perfect time for the doctor to walk in. So that meant I didn't have to finish the conversation. And as if it were on cue the doctor walked in and walked straight to George.

"Ok George we are going to take you right now. And sir you can wait in the waiting room it will only take about and hour or two." The doctor motioned George to go. But before he could stand up, I grabbed his face and kissed his soft pink lips.

Why was I doing this? We broke apart and got up. "We will talk about this when I get back mister" he then walked out the room with the doctor.

My face then flushed. I got up and walked to the waiting room and just thought. Did he even like me? What if I did something wrong and he hates me. I messed up.

George's POV~~

Did dream actually just kiss me? This is the best day of my life.

I was already in the chair. A needle was already in my arm. I felt tired, super tired. But all I could think about was how much I actually liked Dream. Let's just hope This turns out right..

Soon after the needle was in my arm blackness overcame my body. I could feel nothing, almost like I was emotionless. My eyes closed and there was nothing except darkness.

Hiiii so this took me like 2 days to do because I kept getting unmotivated and stuff. But yeah I'll make a part two to this for when George wakes up and stuff. I might post a part two later, who knows. Anyways byeee.

(Word count 1094)