chapter.4

A/N my dog just broke my fucking nose so this obviously going to be a filler chapter. Just to say my nose is actually broken like fuck. I hate my dog now!.

George's POV

I woke up to the smell of food. I think it was like eggs and bacon, but I'm not sure. I jumped off the couch and went over to where the smell food was.

There he was cooking. Damn was he cute. I walked over to where Dream was and jumped up onto the counter. "Oh hey" Dream said while giving me a smile.

"Hey" I said while smiling back. I don't know what got into me. I'm supposed to be the badass. I'm not supposed to be living with a cop.

"So I was wondering... Can I maybe ask you a few more questions today,I would like to know a little bit more about you." He said while turning off the stove.

"Sure only if I get to ask you some questions to" I said while winking at him. " That's fine with me, also my friend left to go to the store so it's just us." He said while putting the food on plates.

He gave me a plate of food. It looked really good. It was bacon,eggs and a piece of toast. With a cup of milk. I jumped off the counter and sat at the table where Dream was.

I hope he doesn't think I'm a super bad guy. "Ok first question, what's your favorite color?" He said while taking a bite of his food. "Hmm. It has to be blue because it's one of the colors I can see since I'm color blind" I said with a smile of my face "my turn. Why are you being nice to me?" I asked while tilting my head.

"I'm being nice to you because you don't know what someone's going through or if your actually as bad as they say you are" he said while giving a small smile.

I was surprised I thought he would arrest me while I was asleep or something. " Now my turn. Why are you a criminal, what's the story behind it?" He asked while taking a sip of his milk.

"Well it all started when I was around 10-13. My parents died violently from like murder. I witnessed it with my own eyes. My sister my dad and mom were murdered. I always found interest in killing when I was little. I didn't know why. But the people who killed my family deserved to die. So when I got older I started to kill the bad people like rapists, murderers, kidnappers etc. And before you ask how I found them. Im famous and people find me. Anyways I killed them because of what they did to people. And I remember one time a person found me a kidnapper and they had a kid in the back screaming. I killed them. The little girl saw me and she got really scared. Her mouth had a sock in it. Her hands were ties up with rope and same with her legs. I felt really bad. I untied her and she asked why I helped her. And it was because I'm not a bad person I'm not a psycho like some people think.

I'm really a good person. I just miss being love and touched and just everything." I said while tearing up. I don't even know why I said that...

Ok ok so I know this is a bad filler chapter but I want to start a new book and stuff so I just did this and yeah... My nose hurts really bad:(((

ANYWAYS STAY SAFE DRINK WATER AND EAT IF YOU CAN!!!!

(Word Count 630)